Remove sniper from the game

Sniper is boring to play against. Basically the gameplay is shoot the queen/annoying t3 the moment they walk around the corner ad infinity. You are half healthed and sent back to healing by someone two screens away. The counterplay to sniper is there but a good sniper will basically be unkillable.

• Yes
  • No
0 voters
3 Likes

The irony of this post is so funny, like share and subscribe for more xeno cope.

in all seriousness sniper isnt a big issue for xenos, just build walls.
(or just nerf it idk why you’d want to instantly remove something instead of nerfing it)

7 Likes

Boom. Headshot.

Snipin’s a good job mate. It’s challenging work, outta doors, I guarantee you’ll not go hungry because at the end of the day as long as there’s two people left on the planet, someone’s gonna want someone dead.

Da- Da- no I’m not a crazed gunman dad, I’m an assassin. The difference being one’s a job and the others mental sickness.

I’ll be honest. My parents do not care for it.

Ooh I think his mate saw me. Yes! Yes he did!

Feelings? Look mate know what’s got a lot of feelings? Blokes who bludgeon their wives to death with a golf trophy.

Professionals have standards. Be polite. Be efficient. And have a plan to frag every xeno you meet.

12 Likes
8 Likes

Boiler is boring to play against. Basically the gameplay is shoot the CO/ annoying SG the moment they walk around the corner ad infinity. You are half healthed and sent back to healing by someone two screens away. The counterplay to boiler is there but a good boiler will basically be unkillable.

17 Likes

maybe we should remove boiler instead of nerfing it i think thats a great idea.

3 Likes

xenos when they see marines having fun

8 Likes

Xeno’s are boring to play against. Basically the gameplay of xeno is to kill and cap the moment you see a marine. You are bone broken and damaged and sent back to healing by the combo. The counterplay is there but a good Xeno is basically unkillable.

5 Likes

lol. lmao even

3 Likes

Damn you Hermotimos for being earlier then me with that joke.

2 Likes

OP, find god.

3 Likes

I am for removing or changing boiler.

This isn’t about who’s a xeno main, I just wanted to have a conversation. I have equal hours on both sides but my point still stands that sniper can just say fuck you to anyone they want and it is boring cause of how much ammo they can get away with it.

• has a “ton” of ammo
  • never shoots, gives marines eye damage while tracking
  • rarely kills something

yeah sniper is fine.

7 Likes

OP convinces me that some people should be chemically castracted and have their rights to vote revoked (in CM)

6 Likes

Then why not make the thread be called something like “Remove sniper and boiler” or “remove all roles and gear that allow people to shoot each other from off screen so that everyone has to walk up to each other and shoot like it’s 1776”

2 Likes

Yeaaaah not gonna lie i think CM would be really a lot more better if colonial marines and xenos were only allowed to carry muskets (which mechanically can only fire if you are standing in a musket line shoulder to shoulder ) and once they fired their first volley they would scream FIX BAYONETS and then bayonet charge at eachother

2 Likes

verdad

Infact no guns, melee only. Triple machete damage, replace all tramadol with Oxy, and we ball.

1 Like

Like the founding fathers intended.

I’m in favor of lowering boilers health because i’m so used to be able to solo a boiler that you caught out and now they can even frontline

1 Like

counter point: give boiler a “anti-sniper” strain that can see invis units and fires a poison bolt would be cool

4 Likes