Admin who banned you?

hermotimos

Total Ban Duration

Permanent

Remaining Duration

n/a

What other servers do you play on?

just Colonial Marines

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?

just CM

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?

No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?

Yes

Reason for Ban:

Banned from Corporate Liaison - Player planted an explosive behind the OT workshop for no real reason, if the OT didn’t notice the bomb was there it would have blown up the entire workshop. Jban given for LRP, self antag, and griefing.

2024-03-06 16:56:44 (ID: 21187)

Links to previous appeals:

n/a

Your appeal:

I will admit that I was in the wrong for planting explosives as a CL, which was a civilian, and I had no reason to bomb the OT workshop at all. I had played as CL for 2 days after the ban, as perhaps the jban had not taken effect yet (Round 21178 - Manoeuvre Option-Whiskey), to which even one of the Maintainers, zonespace2 noted that I write faxes well. I had played the role for another round up until yesterday where the jban took effect. After the 3-hour ban after the round, I had learned my lesson not to mess around the ship just for the sake of trolling no matter how funny it is and must act appropriately as your played character. I should’ve acted more responsibly and considered the fun for others over my own amusements. The ban was only a couple days old and may seem unfair to others that has waited for years, but I do hope this appeal will be considered.

1 Like

Unfortunately you can’t immediately appeal a ban that was just placed. If you feel this ban was placed in error, you can file a staff report. Otherwise bans have minimum period that they have to stand.

1 Like

Added appeal:denied and removed appeal:waiting