Round ID:

Your character name:

Ren ‘Sigh’ Valoris

Their BYOND key:

Segrain

What are you reporting?:

Enforcement Action Taken

Description of the incident:

I was the CL and during that round a Charlie Rifleman kept emoting “farts” during briefing. Thought it’d be funny to play along. We just goofed around until later in the round Segrain PM’d me “Can you explain your emote this round?” I clarified “Emote?” And then he told me of the details. I explained that I was just goofing around with the Charlie Rifleman and then he replied somewhere along the lines of “Were it up to me I would perma ban you. However I will just leave you with a note. Mind your Manners, there are children playing this game”

In a game where people cuss, gib and kill each other, I believe that permabanning someone just because they made a joke about farting is a bit excessive. As a counter-point, kids makes shit and fart jokes all the time. I do understand the “Shits himself” emote was a bit weird tho I still think threatning someone of a perma ban is a bit too much and would wish for the note to be removed.

Evidence:

https://gyazo.com/30647f334e1918de27b72beeb8e53e8f

37 Likes

While I’d love to give you the benefit of a doubt here, emoting shitting yourself is pretty out there and a warning is perfectly fine there. Given that there was no ban placed and this was a warning, I’d say this stands as is.

Added report:denied and removed report:needverdict