Restrict Anti Stun Stims

got a great idea out of this. Monkeys that get DDI get turned into lessers (ghosts get 1 minute to join it).

ignoring all the useless yapping here i’m going to agree - good stims are op

i don’t care how hard it is to get a good stim - it should definitely be nerfed to something that won’t disable stuns and give you runner speed

3 Likes

It would be nice if you guys kept ideasguys threads actually informative and on topic, instead of attacking the original poster. Us contributors are looking here for ideas, and replies like “coping” and other memes just waste our time.

@Yellows there is a research update proposed in another topic. I suggest checking that out regarding stimulants.

3 Likes

people are memeing because the original post is a salt post that brought nothing constructive to the table other than restating an issue that is already being worked on

No one is working on research rework lol

if u dont want to fight stims stop being a delaylien and end the round

1 Like

interesting.
what would be the maximum level for each MST and NST if we don’t want them being “toxic” to play againt’s?
NST 3? MST 4?

Im pretty sure once you reach level 5 you recover from stuns within a second or two. (From what i’ve seen on the field so far)

Level 3 would probably be the most balanced but im not entirely sure.

for some reason, the idea that ‘warrior combo stops working! this is toxic!’ amuses me greatly, thank you for this sensible chuckle you have provided, king.

3 Likes

instead of restricting levels you could probably just halve the power of mst and nst once again

remove anti stun stims*
or you could make individual xenos immune to stuns if they live for an hour, balanced. :slight_smile:

2 Likes