Reswappable pouches

We all know how annoying it is if you missclick and choose a wrong pouch from any vendor.
My idea is, how about letting you reswap the pouch a minute after taking it out by moving it back into vendor like restocking vendors but not allowed to swap pouch if you’ve opened/ taken something from it to avoid it getting abused for free stuff.

There are free pouches at prep, in the most west vendors, along with armors and stuff.

1 Like

Yeah but some filled/ stocked pouches like medics reagent pouches and other kinds of pouches (first aid, pills, refillable injectors) arent available there. Have to fill/ stock them yourself.

Its a team game as well. Just ask if anyone on your squad has a spare pouch vend. Most likely someone has at least one.

That sounds like an overly complex solution to a problem that could be solved by adding a confirmation panel.

“Are you sure you want to purchase NAME? Y/N”.

the pill and standard first aid pouches are in-fact available at the vendors on the west end of prep. (yes, they are full)
but yeah, hitting the wrong button is certainly annoying and i’ve done it more than a few times, just please don’t make me have to click more shit to go through the ass-grinding process of building my loadout for the billionth time

1 Like

I’d prefer being able to get all of my stuff before every attachment in prep has been taken over having everything babyproofed.

Putting the wrong pouch you bought, back into the vendor to buy a different pouch, sounds to me like a much more elegant solution than a popup confirmation window.

I mean, everyone would also suffer too so technically overall you’re not any slower than anyone else!

But I would be significantly slower than the guys who run naked through prep to get all the agrips and EBs for their four shotguns, if I can get my stuff fast enough they might not have stripped the vendor clean yet.

no, don’t fix this, use it as an excuse to be more careful in the future, we don’t need to dum dum proof the whole damn game because people can’t remember their meta slave loadout speedrun

1 Like