Round 22180

Xenos with guns.
Xenos got guns. i’m reporting myselfs brain that generated this idea month ago typing it in the OOC chat then going vacation for two weeks. Remove me. I cause trobles. I have to stop.

3 Likes

Yeah, OK, Forest2001, I guess you could consider that an event. What I’d consider an event would be something acutally fun and engaging for the players. In reality, half of the playerbase sat out dead, gibbed, unable to play while the lucky players just manage to get all the fun. If this is going to be a pattern for your "events’ (Admin Abuse) then I’d prefer you just stopped while you’re ahead. Next time this happens, there will be an admin complaint. You have been warned

7 Likes

OOC: Blue-Lou: Yeah, OK, Forest2001, I guess you could consider that an event. What I’d consider an event would be something acutally fun and engaging for the players. In reality, half of the playerbase sat out dead, gibbed, unable to play while the lucky players just manage to get all the fun. If this is going to be a pattern for your "events’ (Admin Abuse) then I’d prefer you just stopped while you’re ahead. Next time this happens, there will be an admin complaint. You have been warned

2 Likes

2 Likes

Yeah, OK, Forest, I guess you could consider that an event. What I’d consider an event would be something acutally fun and engaging for the players. In reality, half of the playerbase sat out dead, gibbed, unable to play while the lucky players just manage to get all the fun. If this is going to be a pattern for your "events’ (Admin Abuse) then I’d prefer you just stopped while you’re ahead. Next time this happens, there will be an admin complaint. You have been warned

2 Likes

Lets not forget the best part of the round Cletus “I might be racist but at least I’m not a medic” (real quote) Truckfucker

2 Likes

Even before the guns the round was cursed to hell.

Screenshot 2024-05-14 00.22.26

7 Likes

My biggest fear was hedgehog rav with a flamethrower being shot at by Xenos with HPR’s.

2 Likes

oh god its lurker xancleave

3 Likes

The final Boss of CM:Bobby Vancleave after he took Dna Disintergrater and became the Xeno known as Lurky Xancleave.

2 Likes

Yeah, OK, Forest, I guess you could consider that an event. What I’d consider an event would be something acutally fun and engaging for the players. In reality, half of the playerbase sat out dead, gibbed, unable to play while the lucky players just manage to get all the fun. If this is going to be a pattern for your "events’ (Admin Abuse) then I’d prefer you just stopped while you’re ahead. Next time this happens, there will be an admin complaint. You have been warned

2 Likes

Awesome event I got GL spec and immediately and ironically got suicide bombed to death by a crusher with a blast grenade - then proceeded to miss out on every single ghost role that was offered thereafter.

1 Like

1 Like

Who smoked crack with Hunter Biden and cooked up this idea?

2 Likes

This is some Warfan type shit

1 Like

Britbong

yo momma

1 Like

Yo mama fat.

Yo mama fat she.

1 Like

We need this shit to happen again.

1 Like