SECRET MEDIC LANGUAGE

IM FUCKING ANGRY!! all of these bald medics dont understand what im trying to tell them by pointing at a corpse or grabbing and pulling away one, so heres a guide on my secret tactics.

1. Pointing at a corpse thats far - IM CLAIMING THAT CORPSE, THAT CORPSE IS MINE AND I WILL HEAL THEM TO PERFECTION. YOU CANNOT TAKE THAT CORPSE AWAY FROM ME, AS IT IS MINE AND NOBODY ELSE’S

2. Grabbing a corpse thats near a medic who is healing another downed marine - IM CLAIMING THIS CORPSE, THIS CORPSE IS MINE AND I WILL HEAL THEM TO PERFECTION. YOU CANNOT TAKE THIS CORPSE AWAY FROM ME, AS IT IS MINE AND NOBODY ELSE’S

3. Screaming *medic when healing a downed marine - FUCKING HELP!! HELP!! THIS GUY HAS 600 TOTAL DAMAGE AND IS ON RED!! PLEASE!!! OH MY GOD!!

4. Punching a marine thats in the way - MOVE YOUR FUCKING ASS!! I HATE YOU!! I WILL KILL YOU AFTER THIS IS OVER, THIS IS NOT A THREAT ITS A PROMISE

5. Pointing at a injured marine that is running towards a medic thats 20 miles away - !!! AGGHHGHDFHDHGDHGAHSDAGDHAGDGAHDGASGHHAGSDHADHADJGADHASDGHJSDAJHDGAHJDGADHJGADHJAGDAHJGDAHGJ!!!

thanks for reading! hope you guys understand what im trying to say next round !

9 Likes

Should have told them in medcord, now you must die for leaking secrets.

4 Likes

further proof on my theory that medics operate like fucked up wild cats claiming their kills

6 Likes

Yeah I’m gonna shuffle you while you’re defibbing three times for this one

6 Likes

2 Likes

If anything this shows people’s passion for the server, of which I am glad to see.

2 Likes

My favorite is when I’m alone reviving someone who is at no risk of perma or xeno attack or anything and someone drags the corpse away. When I follow and finish reviving, THEY GET OFFENDED. Amazing.

2 Likes

I have never heard a more perfect way to describe medics before

1 Like