2023-04-06T12:45:00+03:00

Your character name:
Sergey Petrenko

Their BYOND key:
blackdragon813

What are you reporting?:
Enforcement Action Taken

Description of the incident:
I was playing OT role during new server test. It was hijack and I’ve setup OT C4s with signaller attached to them in front the last hold out where Alamyer crew held. During siege by xenomorphs I’ve detonated C4s on the command of Bob Huey and killed some xenos and 1-2 marines who were already getting mauled to death by xenomorphs. C4s did not damaged the defense on the last line of hold. After that minor marine has been announced and I’ve grabbed M2C to fight off the rest of xenos. They got inside defense and it was very tight area. One of the bravo engineers went in front of my line of fire and got killed by me while I was shooting defender and runner with M2C. After some time without any PMs I’ve got EORG banned. I’ve no idea for what specifically I’ve been noted and banned. It was desperate IC fight between xenos and marines and FF happens quite often during it.

Evidence:

2 Likes

For the record, EORG is something we never investigate and it’s a one button 3 hour ban upon FF logs being generated. In the future if you were in combat with xenos, you can send a DM message to the staff member via discord after the round ends. They can go back and check and see and can reverse the ban.

I’m just going to look at the logs later this week and if I see combat with xenos I’ll give you the courtesy of a note removal. I’ll update the thread with this once I can pull the logs.