Simon Mcshain

What do you think of my character Simon ‘Ghost’ Mcshain? Or do you not know him at all?

3 Likes

he’s alright

schizophrenic

8 Likes

Incoherent, unlikable, ignorant

11 Likes

The sadar spec that chased pred instead of doing his job and got BE? Yea

10 Likes

im better than simon mcshain

7 Likes

Larps as a UPP agent while in marine roles. Not the best look.

7 Likes

He’s jsut so unrobust it Makes me sad. :pensive:

3 Likes

As MP - A nutjob who incoherently rambles with “tactical” phrases

As a marine - UPP suckup

3 Likes

A hard ass about rules mp or not. Not fun to interact with. Otherwise competent.

2 Likes

He is abit artistic

2 Likes

Who?

2 Likes

Move to acid goop when

2 Likes

he needs a new name its literally a pop culture reference and it RUINS my fucking immersion.
should have just been Shi ‘T’ Stain instead

4 Likes

TRUE!

2 Likes

Take what I say with a grain of salt.

Mainly, from my experiences with you, you are all over the place. You used to larp as CMP/MP, which I haven’t seen in a while. While yes, it was RP, nobody else knew what you were talking about a majority of the time, which just made people annoyed. Secondly, I’ll just go with what happened last night. When I was CE, I was deploying to FOB. You were an MT. You repeatedly tried to get me arrested by telling the CMP that I was “Intending to deploy and frontline”. That was incorrect. I had told you I was deploying, and that was it. I had already spoken with both the XO and CO, and they had given me permission to deploy to the FOB, and later in the round, the CO gave me permission to move around the colony freely to support areas that needed it, as they are allowed to change SOP. To me, it just seems like you are always trying to annoy other people, or pretend to be better than them.

Lastly, if you are going to try and tell people in game about ML and rules, please make sure you actually read them. You have previously shown that you are inept when it comes to ML, giving false charges, not processing prisoners, etc. As for rules, when you’re asking questions about the most basic of rules that someone with common sense could answer themselves, you shouldn’t be trying to tell people what they can and cannot do.

All in all, just try to be more likeable I suppose. No more of the hardass schtick. Everyone is just here to have fun, and if you are going to try and micromanage people, and constantly tell them what they can/cannot do, then nobody is going to get along with you.

3 Likes

I have tried helping you many times since you usually either end up in the brig or on execution, and every time you end up biting me in the ass and I end up regretting it. Like the time I sweet talked the CO as David from accounting and rescued you as a goon, only for you to OD my WY researcher on Ultrazine.

2 Likes

Not to be a big hater, but your UPP LARP as Staff Officer, Corporate Liaison and IO is very annoying, LRP and lore breaking. The CL one especially as being a UPP Agent in the Company would be terminated or sent to an off-world completely forgotten by everyone. But as I already said before UPP LARPing so blatantly and so much should be grounds for some kind of note/warning. Almost anytime you play you turn into a Russian speaking UPP Agent. Not very fun to interact with.

4 Likes

No you don’t get it you see because he used “mcshain” instead of “riley” it’s ok.

1 Like

To be fair the UPP CL isn’t too bad but that’s only because UPP and W-Y do actually trade while at the same time having some people performing corporate espionage. The main problem i see with it is that there is no reason that ANYBODY would be this open about their positive relations with the UPP especially openly acknowledging they are a spy. I mean look at the cold war to see what would really happen with an UPP spy and a UA battleship, if the UA puts an UPP spy in brig that is probably the LEAST they could do as the alternative is Kill on sight.

#

1 Like