Round ID:

Your character name:

Alexei ‘Ramius’ Trofimov

Their BYOND key:

LTNTS

What are you reporting?:

Enforcement Action Taken

Description of the incident:

I rolled survivor, went to loot up the night vision helmet in shivas spider cave. Went to research got the subdermal armour implant, went to the armoury east of the subdermal armour spawn to use an EMP to open the lockers where the Mk1 loot is. I notice hive is east of it, so I grab the loot and move west. At this point a drone comes at me with the intent to kill or capture me. Me and Cody gun it down, after which the hive was probably informed by someone probably a larva or a drone, which results in much more drones to come out and start attacking us. For the duration of my game it was me and cody fighting against the drones outside of the hive doorstep with them making barely any moves to even close off the hive with walls and instead attempted to block us in or give more cover for drones (unknown to me but I think the former makes more sense).

We were about to kill a drone when it was starting to run away ( Northeast from the subdermal armour implant) so we chased it to finish it off, a larva is off the “hive weeds” west of the hive and is hit in the cross fire from me firing my mk1 at the drone to kill it. It is in crit, I believe cody also accidently hit it which finished it off. I don’t know about the drone if it survived or died I believe it also perished. We back up and another drone decides to push us which we start fighting back after a decent amount of time, most of the hive rushes us and we get capped. Once I ghost I get messaged by LTNTS, saying why I was rushing hive which I reply I do not have the intention of rushing the hive but I do want to kill the drones that want to capture us or kill us.

He accuses me of killing the larva which I did not do I ‘Crit’ the larva meaning that it is not dead but it can’t move either. Which makes it look like he rushed through the logs rather than finding out sincehe did not confirm that I did not kill the larva or kill it. Apart from the one random shot that hit the larva and an offscreen bullet (Is that even worth noting in my notes?) In all seriousness i do not believe that LTNTS even made any effort to get to the bottom of these and did a poor job. As they did not even bother to reply to me when I corrected them about the incident.

14:55:30: PM From LTNTS: You’re welcome to loot the armory, but you did kill a larva when you could’ve not shot it instead

14:55:38: Reply PM from-Skateboreding: I did not kill the larva what are you on about?

14:56:02: Reply PM from-Skateboreding: Also wdym not shot it? Blame the game mechanics for the spread of the mk1

14:58:41: Ticket closed!

My main intention was to make sure me and cody got out of research together or so he wouldn’t get capped at the very least, as well as kill some drones in the process. It was not to rush hive or the larva. (which got hit in the crossfire and the xeno’s only lost 2 in numbers since they managed to capture me).

In my opinion it was not worth a note or even any admin intervention at all since the larva was trying to spy on us and wasn’t on the hive core or on hive core weeds. Which I think is now changed so that survivors can kill them now if they’re not on hive core.

What I want is the note to be removed.

Evidence:

The situation happened pretty early into the round.

Log:

14:44:47: LTNTS PM’d Skateboreding/(Alexei ‘Ramius’ Trofimov)

14:44:47: PM From LTNTS: Hey any reason you two are rushing the hive?

14:44:57: Reply PM from-Skateboreding: I didn’t rush hive I rushed the armoury

14:45:22: PM From LTNTS: Yet the two of you were practically at the hive’s door after that

14:45:59: Reply PM from-Skateboreding: so? I didn’t rush hive, drones rushed us

14:48:15: PM From LTNTS: If that is the case, then how’d you end up killing a larva and almost killing another one about 4 minutes into the round? [14:42:12] Skateboreding/(Alexei ‘Ramius’ Trofimov) shot CKEY/(Larva (818)) with a rifle bullet from a M41A pulse rifle (Wielded) in Shiva’s Snowball - Research Hab Interior.

14:49:09: Reply PM from-Skateboreding: Larva wasn’t on hive core, it was one bullet that put it to crit when I was attacking the drone. Got in the cross fire, anything else?

14:50:39: PM From LTNTS: naturally the larva would not be on the hive core, they have to make their way to it and you chose to kill them?

14:51:17: Reply PM from-Skateboreding: Okay buddy. Do you have proof its not on the hive core?

14:51:30: Skateboreding/(Alexei ‘Ramius’ Trofimov): Let me rephrase that, do you have proof its on the hive core?

14:52:14: Reply PM from-Skateboreding: Because I did not kill the larva since it got in the crossfire between the drones and the drones is a target survivors can kill.

14:54:07: PM From LTNTS: Alrighty, I will be adding a note for rushing the hive 4 minutes into roundstart and killing a larva. Regardless, of whether you were chasing a drone or not - the two of you were in very close proximity to the hive, which is unacceptable and the reason that ended up in the death of the larva.

14:54:38: Reply PM from-Skateboreding: So your noting me for critting the larva and not killing it then defending myself from an army of drones while trying to loot armoury that is in research where all the good loot is?

14:55:30: PM From LTNTS: You’re welcome to loot the armory, but you did kill a larva when you could’ve not shot it instead

14:55:38: Reply PM from-Skateboreding: I did not kill the larva what are you on about?

14:56:02: Reply PM from-Skateboreding: Also wdym not shot it? Blame the game mechanics for the spread of the mk1

14:58:41: Ticket closed!

Note | Rule 2 | Player rushed to the armory with another survivor, which is fine. However, they chased after a drone which caused them to get very close to the hive and killing a larva 4 minutes into the round. Other larva got shot, but managed to survive. Player was argumentative. by ltnts (Admin) on 2024-06-05 14:58:33 (ID: 22514)

10 Likes

I would also like to mention that hive rushes are allowed when the larva had a chance to evolve. Meaning that requirement had been met since the hive already had drones.

The rule states “Survivors should not be rushing to attack the hive before the round start xenos have had a chance to evolve” which is around 00:07 round time

4 Likes

This report has been accepted. It was a misinterpretation of the rule which has been corrected.

1 Like

Added report:approved and removed report:needverdict