Admin who banned you?
segrain

Total Ban Duration
30.5 Days

Remaining Duration
28.4 Days

What other servers do you play on?
Goon Station and Paradise Station

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
N/A

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?
Yes

Reason for Ban:
Multikeying, ban evasion. After getting a EORG ban, joined on alternate account Tititata.

Links to previous appeals:
N/A

Your appeal:
I was in the wrong. First I need to start with the EORG ban. We evacced from the Almayer with Alamo to ground side. I was using a powerloader and tried to pick up the missile launcher that I placed inside Alamo to give us cover. When we landed I started to unload the missile launchers to open up the way to get out from the Alamo. When I was removing the launcher from the west side the Alamo suddenly started to launch. I tried to leave the missile launcher and get inside Alamo with the powerloader but a rifleman in corporate liason suit blocked my way with it. After Alamo left without us I shoot the man for blocking my way and making me miss the Alamo.Then I get EORG banned. I thougth because the suit he was wearing and because he was instantly revived after I have shoot him to critical I thought he was a admin. I didn’t know in fact I banned because I have done it at the end of the round and it seen as a end of the round grief. So because I didn’t realize this, after the ban I thought “Why did I even get banned because I shot a admin?” Then joined the game with my other accound Tititata because I thought I was banned unjustly. Also I didn’t know it was a bannable offense to join with a alternative account after a ban. I really didn’t. I read the server rules but I didn’t understanded the meaning of this rule because I never got banned from a offense like this. I am so sorry for what I have done. First I will be more carefull for what I do end of the round such as not killing and harming anyone and continue the RP. Second I will never try to bypass the bans I got by using any alternative account which I will never use and I will try to not do any bannable actions in the future. Third I will try to be more carefull when reading the server rules and understand them better to not do anything like this. Please. I love this game and I don’t want to be away for a month. I am playing so much if the ban didn’t get revoked I would loss my one and only fun time in my free time. I really regret and feel embaressed of my sheer stupidity I have done. Please consider my sincere apology. I also would like to apologise to segrein who I tried to lie. I was scared that I had done something wrong, which as it seems was wrong I have the need to lie and I am really sorry for lying to you segrein. I had to be more honest at the start which I will. But if you refuse to appeal my ban that is understandable if you choose to do so.

Appeal has been assigned to administration team for review.

1 Like

Hello. I would like not to rush it but can you please tell me a estimate on the review? I really missed playing CM. And if the appeal is to be denied, knowing it soon would be great. But of course I would like to be accepted. But if not please advise. Thank you.

HI! Originally I was waiting on a few side things but, fuck it, we ball and I’ll just make the judgement here.

To be 100% clear, multikeying means this becomes a permanent ban. Period. It’s in our ruleset that multi-keyers get the big stick. What you have done here -should- result in your permanent removal from the community.

That said, I’m not always and forever going to run things Rules-As-Written in specific cases that warrant a reevaluation. Here’s the scoop on what we’re going to do. We’re going to keep the perma-ban on your second account, and reduce the standing ban on the CKey: Slavor to 1 week (AKA It will be lifted sometime around the 12th [US time]). This is mostly due to the fact that your note history is slim relative to your time spent on the server, and that you seem to know that you’ve fucked up in this case.

In order to follow through with the above, I will need from you the follow:

1. Admitting that Multi-Keying was an -incredibly- stupid thing to do.
  2. Take the time to do a -full- reread of our rules, and understand them perfectly.
  3. Understand that if a CKey related rule break happens again, you’re gone, regardless of the context.
2 Likes

Okay thank you for your respond. To start yes the multikeying was really stupid of me to do and I did also mentioned it on my appeal. Second I re read all the rules after I got banned to understand what Multikeying and Ckey means because before that I didn’t know what they meant exactly. And third I will never ever even create a new account let alone do Ckeyiny. I am really sorry for what have I done. As a big admirer of the Space Station 13 and specifically CM I really missed playing in this server. I tried playing on other servers such as TGCM in the time I was banned but it does not give me the same enjoyment, thrill and satisfaction on the thing I do in CM. Again I will not ever going to do anything such as Multikeying, Ckey, EORG and all the other rules the CM has. If you would like me to do something, anything further please advise. Thank you.

No worries, thank you for your understanding. We’ll lift the ban on Slavor some time on the 12th (2ish days from now).

1 Like

Thank you for your help. Have a nice day. Cheers.