What is your Bancode?

Admin who banned you?

nessiependragon

Total Ban Duration

permanent

Remaining Duration

What other servers do you play on?

none

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?

none

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?

No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?

No

Reason for Ban:

Rule 2 and 8 - Player, as an MP, suicided after XO denied an appeal.There were also reports that the player was abusive throughout the round. Player disconnected suiciding. by nessiependragon (Admin) on 2024-05-29 00:43:05

Links to previous appeals:

i have prior one from a few years ago

Your appeal:

I was wrong. I got overwhelmed trying to coordinate the survivors and the mp’s to work on the id’s . so we could get the iff and id’s fixed i was not trying to be rude i was trying to establish order in the brig. as well as everything going on i felt like the survivors are to submit to the search and as he kept refusing and got away with it my emotions took over and i should of went and cryod but i really wanted to kill my self i always try to be a good mp and be friendly and have learned from alot of my mistakes in the past i try to play a by the book mp who just wants to do the right thing by the law. but everyone makes mistakes i do think a perma ban was a bit extreme considering if anyone sees me playing i try to have fun with everyone and to be fair.
Continued- i respect the decision as i can see that it was more of rule breaks than my performance in the job if i would of just cryoed it would not of happened.

Appeal Denied

Hello @Slender_F00L , all Job bans must stand for a total of 30 days after they were placed. You may appeal on June 28, 2024

1 Like

Added appeal:denied and removed appeal:waiting