What is your Bancode?

02FEB2021Cluster

Admin who banned you?

N/A

Total Ban Duration

Permanant

Remaining Duration

What other servers do you play on?

Paradise and Blubberstation, I used to play on TG station but got sick of the constant changes it kept pushing, there was another called “Oracle Station” but that one has long been gone, it tried to reset as “Sunset Station” or something like that.

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?

iirc there was a weird TerraGov offshoot server I can’t remember the name of that I got perma’ed, I have no fucking clue what happened except a mech and two others shot the commanding officer, I just sorta joined in assuming they were infected or something and then everyone got banned, the server had like 7 people on it when I played it.

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?

No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?

Yes

Reason for Ban:

I actually don’t know. I haven’t played in a year or two and I can’t exactly even remember the last time I played on CM13, when I tried to join to check if anything has changed since last I played, I was met with this.

Banned by host: Reason: Stickybanned - 02FEB2021Cluster Identifer: 02FEB2021Cluster For more information on your ban, or to appeal, head to https://fourm.cm-s13.com/w/in-game-appeal

Links to previous appeals:

N/A (Never made any)

Your appeal:

I have no clue to what I might have been even banned for, so if it was something I might have said in-character that was wrong, i’m very sorry?
The only thing I can think of is maybe meta-comming just a little when I tried to introduce a friend to the server and described a few things he didn’t understand to him, but that was before 2020 i’m pretty sure when I wasn’t even banned.
I’ve actually been banned before on Paradise during a weird mixup involving me sharing the same possible IP address or something as another who was banned, I don’t know if maybe that’s whats happening again or I just memory holed the whole event.

1 Like

Looked at this, seems to be good, should be lifted shortly

1 Like

Added appeal:approved and removed appeal:waiting