svalkomtaree - Discord Ban Appeal

Discord Ban Appeal - svalkomtaree

What is your Discord ID?

What is your BYOND key?

Sval Komtaree

Total Ban Duration

Permanent

Reason for Ban

“Casual bigotry isn’t a joke. You have a history of bigotry, and it’s clearly not going to change”

Appeal

Hello, it’s me I’m back again.

I don’t want to copy and paste my last appeal since that comes across as lazy, that being said I don’t know what else there is I could add to it or what else I can do to satisfy whoever reviews this as I’ve still been unable to have a conversation with the Discord manager so forgive me if this feels like a bit of a repeat of my last appeal.

I apologise for the offending material that I posted, I knew it was offensive but I meant no offence to anyone in the server when I posted it. My thought was that it was a dumbass video to laugh at which is why I posted it in #shitposting and not somewhere else in the server. I should’ve thought for a moment before posting it and considered the implications and how others would perceive me posting it, especially without any context to accompany the post. It will not be a mistake I will ever, ever repeat and I have had no mishaps in-game and out of the game related to bigotry in the 7 or 8 months that I’ve been Discord banned now.

I was most certainly in the wrong with this one and I have since learned. It was neither the time nor the place to put anything like that in the server, from now on I’ll be withdrawing myself from any discussions that could even possibly relate to the subject. I would like to re-engage with the community and attempt to re-earn my synthetic whitelist, it was a unique experience and despite some hurdles along the way I really enjoyed the position as I feel it let me make more enjoyable and memorable rounds for a few of the people I met while playing it.

Thank you for your time and I hope that I’m allowed back after this one. o7

20 Likes

It’s uh coming up on 2 days now and I’m fine with this appeal getting rejected, but if that is so it’d be nice to talk to whichever staff member will be responsible for that decision in DMs so I can understand why and try to work out what I should work on to get a successful appeal in the future.

2 Likes

Your lack of patience is disappointing. I’m going to judge this based purely on the information I have right now, all of which is poor. I have heard poor conduct on the other Discords, and your conduct after the previous denial was extremely poor. I am not going to be giving you a step by step guide on how to act.

Resolved - Denied.

7 Likes

Added appeal:denied and removed appeal:waiting