Admin who banned you?

Forest/Host

Total Ban Duration

1 month/30 days

Remaining Duration

26.6 days

What other servers do you play on?

I only play on CM SS13

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?

N/A

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?

No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?

Yes

Reason for Ban:

Self Antag/improper escalation

Links to previous appeals:

Your appeal:

I was in the wrong, I was going around throwing chairs at people until I threw one at a CC to which he responded by chasing me, he eventually caught up and punched me twice (After he punched me my screen went instantly red and blurry so he may have had a weapon I did not see or just had a pair of semi trucks for fists) so after this happened a panicked a bit and I fired a burst of 5-7 rounds from my pulse rifle the majority of which connected (I did not fire again after my initial burst as he retreated).

I completely understand why I was banned I just feel a month was a bit much but I am not an admin or moderator so I wouldn’t know.

Appeal has been assigned to administration team for review.

Just realised I forgot to do the how will i change part, I will not throw chairs at people and do my best not to antagonise others for no reason

Hello, I am the admin handling your appeal.

After reviewing your notes I have decided to deny this appeal.

The month ban was out of escalation for normal bans after three violations of I.E. rule in one month, usually it would be a week ban.

HOWEVER you broke the same rule thrice in 22 days, two of those were only 26 hours apart. On top of this, you had broken another RP-related rule less than 3 hours before this ban.

The last rule break was also only 26 hours before you were given the benefit of the doubt, and a warning instead of a week’s ban. That is to say, you were given ample opportunity to change your behaviour.

Your recent note history regarding I.E. and RP-related rules is really poor. This ban was escalated from one week to a month because it is supposed to serve as a sharp shock that you are repeatedly breaking the server rules in short succession.

The ban will be upheld. I suggest you re-read the rules during the time you are banned.