Swagaty_Swoot - Yautja Application

Yautja Application - Swagaty_Swoot

What’s your BYOND key?

Swagaty_Swoot

What’s your Discord ID?

Rendezook#9989

Do you have a regular character? If so - what’s their name?

Jack Samerus

Yautja Info:

What’s the name of your Yautja?

Ja’Toor

What clan are you joining?

K’wii

If minor: Give your clan lore.

Yautja Character Story:

Ja’Toor is a young predator that is slightly taller than avarage and of no notable background. he was on a predator ship heading to another planet when the ship was ambushed and destroyed by a bad blood ship. Barely making it to an escape pod he landed on a nearby planet where he stayed for several months before being picked up by a member of the K’wii and was taken to their ship and was offered a place in the clan as Un-Blooded.

Not one of the WL judges, but I really suggest you work on the Character’s story, I don’t think they would accept this as it is.

I don’t have the pered white list or anything but the story is meant to show your preds personality and your understanding of the HC I believe. So this probly isent up to standerd

yeah i just kinda wrote down the first thing that came to mind i had no real idea on what to do for a backstory

The story is not even up to the Yautja Culture Standards, read the extended predator universe to learn how Yautja culture works especially the PREDATOR page in the wiki. Also check the hunters lore in CM wiki since we have several differences from the Original Universe.

also you need to ask permission to be in a existing clan specially I doubt you got this permission since k’wii clan currently got some problems.

your story needs to speak and tell us how your predator thinks, or show how he acts, it can be from first person or a third view.

Check the accepted predator apps in the old forum for tips, also we have a whitelist-app-help in the Discord you can always ask for help in there

predator accepted apps: Accepted

also if you’re curious you can check why these ones got denied and learn from them: Denied

wait how do i actually ask to join a clan? also yeah i know the description and story part is bad but i’m not very god at writing and had no rea; clue what to do

As Edgardo already said, I suggest reading some of the already approved and declined applications, and reading the Yautja lore.
Also, there’s an useful spreadsheet on the Discord of most of the Clans and their Leaders, you can use that to see which ones are recruting, and to ask their leaders if you can join.

what is it under? in the discord

It’s in #whitelist-app-help, then pinned messages.

or could i just make a whole new application or do i have to wait for this one to be denied?

You did not get permission to join our clan prior to this app. Id suggest talking to clan leaders before trying to apply for them.

Goodluck on your next app

Although the Kwii Clan has gone under a few changes due to certain circumstances, you did not seek permission to join the clan from the remaining member and therefore cannot join it, not to mention the many other issues with this app.

Goodluck in the future with your applications but you will need a new clan.

yeah sorry i didn’t know you had to get permission

to join a existing clan you must speak with their members mostly their clan leaders

you can find a outdated archive with some members of the clans, the councilors are highlighted with green Hunters - CM-SS13. try to speak with them

Yeah this anit it bud, I suggest you try again when eligible and use the channel they recommended for help.