Swagaty_Swoot - Yautja Application

Yautja Application - Swagaty_Swoot

What’s your BYOND key?

Swagaty_Swoot

What’s your Discord ID?

Rendezook#9989

Do you have a regular character? If so - what’s their name?

Jack Samerus

Yautja Info:

What’s the name of your Yautja?

Ja’Toor

What clan are you joining?

Teer

If minor: Give your clan lore.

Yautja Character Story:

A group of Marines suddenly rush up and start shooting you. How do you respond?

they are dishonourable as per HC so I’d either cloak and retreat or use equipment that is allowed to be used on dishonourable prey.

Another Yautja hunted and killed a target you had marked. What do you do?

I’d challenge them to honour duel since that would’ve been my pray to hunt (an obvious exemption would be if it was in self defence)

Did you use AI such as ChatGPT to assist in creating your character story?

1 Like

No

I’ve known jack samerus for a while now as a competent player and fun guy to talk to. I gave my +1 on his last app and I haven’t found a reason not to do it on this one.
Goodluck man

2 Likes

For a guy who plays the most brainless role there is (smartgunner) he does in-fact have a brain sometimes, he’s a good nut if a lil cracked +1

Good luck pal

2 Likes

The council has looked over your application, as well as your previous application, with the consensus being that both of your stories are AI-assisted to some degree. In the mindset of the council being more transparent with rulings, here are some examples. Do note that these examples are substantially more egregious and noticable in your previous application, which we gave you the benefit of the doubt due to the lack of community support.

• Several paragraphs end on a moral summary or conclusion.

Due to AI being bound to ethical guidelines created by the programmers, you’ll find awkward morals crowbarred into stories at the end of each prompt. Since this is your second draft of the previous story, which noticably had these in every paragraph, this is a huge flag of AI generated stories. This also extends to the backstory of your character, an awkward flashback of his father’s death and a goal to “claim the head of a serpent queen”, which isn’t the main antagonist of this story, nor referenced again.

• Inconsistent quality

Poorly written sections; including run-on sentences, lacking punctuation, and using simple language are mixed with well-written and structured sentences in a disjointed way. Indicitive of a writer mixing their own sentences into an AI-generated story.

• Inclusion of ‘parasite words’

Words such as “bond”, "newfound, “anticipation”, “couldn’t help but”, are frequently used in AI-generated stories to appear more human, an attempt to recreate human emotions in stories as well as over-arching morals.

These are only three indicators of AI-generated stories, and are not indicative on their own. There are many more examples I excluded for the sake of brevity. As every member of the council, including whitelist overseers, believe this story and your previous application’s story is AI-assisted; you are blacklisted from applying to any whitelist in the future.

1 Like

Added pred:denied and removed pred:waiting