M4L4SS4S

Accused character name:

Uahtan Ktal’t

What rule(s) were broken?:

Frontline Combatants/Honor Code

Whitelist in question:

Predator

Description of the incident:

I am unsure of what fully counts as a rule break in the honor code nowadays so I’m just gonna go through the whole events.

I was a Mature Defender guarding the engineering tcomms from marines for multiple minutes straight with the help of a lesser drone and a rav after the xenos were losing and got routed. When I went on the road to find the marines that just left tcomms the predator in question uncloaks, points at me, and says ‘You and I’. I try to disengage since I’m still trying to work on the front lines, but they chase, so I engage back. This fight lasts about 5 minutes. At the start it was fine, I was slowly whittling him down and I was good on health since I am landing more hits than they are and I’m a defender. At a point I imagine they realize they are going to lose without disengaging, so they stun me, go invisible, and go (presumably) full heal since when I viewed their health after my death they seemed mostly fine. But after they fled I hung around yelling for them to come back and face me. When they get back a bit later I yell at them IC seeing as they challenged me but is the one who fled when they didn’t like where the fight was going. They then claimed that it isn’t a fair fight since I’m on weeds and try to drag me off as I’m still right outside of engineering waiting for the marines to retake it, which is where the entire fight has taken place by the way. During this whole fight I however was not made leader, have any beneficial abilities used on me, had any other xenos assist, or hid to heal. During this last twoish minutes of the fight the marines actually fully break into tcomms with the lesser drone asking multiple times to call it off since the marines are here. Seeing as I’m about to be pushed out since the fight never left the front lines and the marines were actively breaking down the walls I am finally cornered in a door where I die.

I am unsure of the whole nowadays rules with the honor code but it feels like in the spirit of it no self-respecting pred would challenge a t1 then run away to go full heal to then resume the fight. But the annoying and more definite rule break part is camping front line areas waiting for a t1 to pick off then waste the next 5 minutes of as the objective they were trying to defend is taken away and we lose another xeno when we were already retreating.

Thanks for your time.

Evidence:

N/A

Hi hello, I am the Yautja hunter in this report and I would like to give my side of the report.

While I was stalking around and behind the frontlines when I noticed the Defender he was at the full green bar so I pointed to let GEM (the defenders xeno tag) that I would fight them if they were up to it. GEM runs away and I follow and I intended to follow and if GEM just walked around then I’d call it off and just roam for another Xeno to fight. I was tail swung so I decided that it was fair game to engage.

The fight went on as normal until we reached East of the Corporate dome when I was flung causing me to drop my combi-stick. GEM then was able to swipe my mask off temporarily and due to the conflicting use of my hands during the fight I was able to quickly pick up my mask but not the combi-stick. For a minute or so I am circling my combi-stick getting attacked and I’m unable to quickly pick it up. This is when I stun GEM to pick up my combi-stick and switch to WB’s as I wait for GEM to get back up.

The fight continued as normal until I started going into flashing with my health bar which given how the fight was going I reasoned to disengage and take the L. I heal and once I finish I return to where the previous fight ended and I stand there thinking of what to do next. This is when GEM comes out and insults me IC, as I stand there I say that (Paraphrasing I cannot remember exactly what I said) we will rematch in an area without weeds. This is when I drag GEM westward of the road South of Corporate Dome.

GEM resists and goes into the Comms relay which the entrance was fortified by Xenos. As this takes place I continue to try to grab GEM as I’m slashed at. Following this GEM swipes off my mask or the lesser drone that appeared during this to which I decide to stop trying to get a second fight and instead try to pick up my mask. For about a minute or two I focused on getting my mask as GEM and a lesser drone were attacking me. Due to this, I decide to kill the Defender. I would like to note that during the second (and the first) there was no marine involvement in the fight.

As for the HC, you weren’t within the criteria for being Un-huntable. I also was not exclusively hunting T1 or just Xenos. If logs want to be pulled we can see that I was engaging up to t3 Xenos and Marines. As for the frontline, you had disengaged from it by the time I first interacted with you and the fight moved away from the frontline.

Here for reference is the Front-line HC Clause
"Once engaged/or present at the front-line, you waive the right to use the Plasma-caster, traps and the temporary status if engaged by the front-line forces first. This is to avoid as much disruption as possible while still continuing the Hunt.

When hunting at the front, you should prioritize targeting the prey you intend to kill. That is the main priority. Collateral damage is unavoidable in many cases, but it should be minimized as much as possible. You will get fired upon in the crossfire between the two forces fighting, it is expected and should not be acted upon unless engaging said target."

Altogether I do not see this as a breach of the HC given how the scenario played out, but I can agree that it is scummy of a Yautja to leave a fight, heal, and start again. This is not what happened and I didn’t start fighting until after you started the fight the second time around.

(made a correction to “in an area of weeds.” to “area without weeds” and warrior to defender to clear up miscommunication)

I am going to disagree on the lesser drone attacking at all. As I said the drone was trying to ask nicely the whole fight for you to stop since we were on the front. I think they even asked you to stop breaking the weeds. And speaking of the front, seeing where the fighting is and then challenging me as soon as I advance towards the marines went after healing just feels like camping somewhere that is a grey area at best. If you were watching you would have seen I was fighting in comms, and you tagged me for the fight right after I finsihed healing and left. As for no marine involvement the fight actively required me to retreat from where I was winning the fight (at the tcomms I wanted to defend) towards the west where you pinned me in a door and won, because the marines took tcomms during the long duration of the fight.

As for the heal and flee it’s odd that you’re given the means (stun, invisibility, healing supplies) to flee and fully heal but if I were to lose either the first or second fight it’d be my death. Seems like a weird double standard and predator privilege. If you are gonna challenge someone to a lethal fight I find it silly you can say oh well I’m losing and call it off. That’s just playing to win instead of actually seeking combat and/or having honor about it.

Also challenging someone, them saying “No thanks”, walking away, then chasing them with a weapon out doesn’t seem like you are ‘Intending to let them walk off’.

Otherwise, I have nothing else to contest or add so I’ll wait for admins/logs.

2 Likes

Added report:pred

M4L4SS4S/(Uahtan Ktal’t) - Reported
Taveen/Mature Defender (GEM-633) - Reporter
Bystanders

Initial fight

(Uahtan Ktal’t) [Yautja Translator] You and I (CKEY M4L4SS4S) (JOB Predator)

EMOTE: Unknown/M4L4SS4S roars!

ATTACK: Taveen/(Mature Defender (GEM-633)) slashed M4L4SS4S/(Uahtan Ktal’t)

ATTACK: M4L4SS4S/(Uahtan Ktal’t) ATTACKED Taveen/(Mature Defender (GEM-633)) with combi-stick (Wielded) (INTENT HURT) (DAMTYE BRUTE) in the North T-Comms Road (70,44,2).

ATTACK: M4L4SS4S/(Uahtan Ktal’t) ATTACKED Taveen/(Mature Defender (GEM-633)) with combi-stick (Wielded) (INTENT HURT) (DAMTYE BRUTE) in the North T-Comms Road (69,50,2).

ATTACK: M4L4SS4S/(Uahtan Ktal’t) ATTACKED Taveen/(Mature Defender (GEM-633)) with combi-stick (Wielded) (INTENT HURT) (DAMTYE BRUTE) in the Robotics (60,54,2).

ATTACK: M4L4SS4S/(Uahtan Ktal’t) ATTACKED Taveen/(Mature Defender (GEM-633)) with combi-stick (Wielded) (INTENT HURT) (DAMTYE BRUTE) in the Robotics (60,54,2).

ATTACK: M4L4SS4S/(Uahtan Ktal’t) ATTACKED Taveen/(Mature Defender (GEM-633)) with combi-stick (Wielded) (INTENT HURT) (DAMTYE BRUTE) in the Robotics (57,54,2).

ATTACK: M4L4SS4S/(Uahtan Ktal’t) ATTACKED Taveen/(Mature Defender (GEM-633)) with combi-stick (Wielded) (INTENT HURT) (DAMTYE BRUTE) in the North T-Comms Road (65,49,2).

ATTACK: M4L4SS4S/(Uahtan Ktal’t) ATTACKED Taveen/(Mature Defender (GEM-633)) with combi-stick (Wielded) (INTENT HURT) (DAMTYE BRUTE) in the North T-Comms Road (71,33,2).

ATTACK: Taveen/(Mature Defender (GEM-633)) was hit by a combi-stick, thrown by M4L4SS4S/(Uahtan Ktal’t) in the North T-Comms Road (70,37,2).

ATTACK: M4L4SS4S/(Uahtan Ktal’t) punched Taveen/(Mature Defender (GEM-633)) at North T-Comms Road

ATTACK: M4L4SS4S/(Uahtan Ktal’t) shot Taveen/(Mature Defender (GEM-633)) with a high power stun bolt from a plasma caster in the West Central Jungle (68,38,2).

ATTACK: Taveen/(Mature Defender (GEM-633)) was stunned by a high power stun bolt from M4L4SS4S/(Uahtan Ktal’t) at the West Central Jungle

SAY: Mature Defender (GEM-633) COWARD (CKEY Taveen) (AREA West Central Jungle)

ATTACK: M4L4SS4S/(Uahtan Ktal’t) ATTACKED Taveen/(Mature Defender (GEM-633)) with combi-stick (INTENT HURT) (DAMTYE BRUTE) in the West Central Jungle (68,31,2).

ATTACK: M4L4SS4S/(Uahtan Ktal’t) ATTACKED Taveen/(Mature Defender (GEM-633)) with combi-stick (INTENT HURT) (DAMTYE BRUTE) in the West Central Jungle (68,28,2).

ATTACK: M4L4SS4S/(Uahtan Ktal’t) ATTACKED Taveen/(Mature Defender (GEM-633)) with combi-stick (INTENT HURT) (DAMTYE BRUTE) in the West Central Jungle (68,27,2).

ATTACK: M4L4SS4S/(Uahtan Ktal’t) busted Taveen/(Mature Defender (GEM-633)) at West Central Jungle

ATTACK: M4L4SS4S/(Uahtan Ktal’t) ATTACKED Taveen/(Mature Defender (GEM-633)) with wrist blades (INTENT HURT) (DAMTYE BRUTE) in the West Central Jungle (63,23,2).

ATTACK: M4L4SS4S/(Uahtan Ktal’t) ATTACKED Taveen/(Mature Defender (GEM-633)) with wrist blades (INTENT HURT) (DAMTYE BRUTE) in the West Central Jungle (58,24,2).

ATTACK: M4L4SS4S/(Uahtan Ktal’t) ATTACKED Taveen/(Mature Defender (GEM-633)) with wrist blades (INTENT HURT) (DAMTYE BRUTE) in the West T-Comms Road (58,2).

ATTACK: M4L4SS4S/(Uahtan Ktal’t) ATTACKED Taveen/(Mature Defender (GEM-633)) with wrist blades (INTENT HURT) (DAMTYE BRUTE) in the West T-Comms Road (60,21,2).

ATTACK: M4L4SS4S/(Uahtan Ktal’t) ATTACKED Taveen/(Mature Defender (GEM-633)) with wrist blades (INTENT HURT) (DAMTYE BRUTE) in the West T-Comms Road (55,22,2).

ATTACK: M4L4SS4S/(Uahtan Ktal’t) ATTACKED Taveen/(Mature Defender (GEM-633)) with wrist blades (INTENT HURT) (DAMTYE BRUTE) in the West T-Comms Road (66,21,2).

ATTACK: M4L4SS4S/(Uahtan Ktal’t) ATTACKED Taveen/(Mature Defender (GEM-633)) with wrist blades (INTENT HURT) (DAMTYE BRUTE) in the West T-Comms Road (62,19,2).

ATTACK: M4L4SS4S/(Uahtan Ktal’t) injected M4L4SS4S/(Uahtan Ktal’t) with unusual crystal (REAGENTS Thwei) (INTENT HURT) in the West T-Comms Road (62,17,2).

ATTACK: M4L4SS4S/(Uahtan Ktal’t) ATTACKED Taveen/(Mature Defender (GEM-633)) with wrist blades (INTENT HURT) (DAMTYE BRUTE) in the West T-Comms Road (57,17,2).

ATTACK: M4L4SS4S/(Uahtan Ktal’t) ATTACKED Taveen/(Mature Defender (GEM-633)) with wrist blades (INTENT HURT) (DAMTYE BRUTE) in the West T-Comms Road (56,18,2).

ATTACK: M4L4SS4S/(Uahtan Ktal’t) ATTACKED Taveen/(Mature Defender (GEM-633)) with wrist blades (INTENT HURT) (DAMTYE BRUTE) in the Southern Central Jungle (60,14,2).

ATTACK: M4L4SS4S/(Uahtan Ktal’t) ATTACKED Taveen/(Mature Defender (GEM-633)) with wrist blades (INTENT HURT) (DAMTYE BRUTE) in the West T-Comms Road (60,16,2).

ATTACK: M4L4SS4S/(Uahtan Ktal’t) ATTACKED Taveen/(Mature Defender (GEM-633)) with wrist blades (INTENT HURT) (DAMTYE BRUTE) in the West T-Comms Road (59,18,2).

ATTACK: M4L4SS4S/(Uahtan Ktal’t) ATTACKED Taveen/(Mature Defender (GEM-633)) with wrist blades (INTENT HURT) (DAMTYE BRUTE) in the West T-Comms Road (58,17,2).

Follow up, same fight

ATTACK: M4L4SS4S/(Uahtan Ktal’t) ATTACKED Taveen/(Mature Defender (GEM-633)) with wrist blades (INTENT HURT) (DAMTYE BRUTE) in the West T-Comms Road (60,17,2).

ATTACK: M4L4SS4S/(Uahtan Ktal’t) ATTACKED Taveen/(Mature Defender (GEM-633)) with wrist blades (INTENT HURT) (DAMTYE BRUTE) in the West T-Comms Road (60,18,2).

ATTACK: M4L4SS4S/(Uahtan Ktal’t) ATTACKED Taveen/(Mature Defender (GEM-633)) with wrist blades (INTENT HURT) (DAMTYE BRUTE) in the West T-Comms Road (59,16,2).

GAME: M4L4SS4S(Uahtan Ktal’t) has enabled their cloaking device.

SAY: Mature Defender (GEM-633) INVISIBLE (CKEY Taveen) (AREA Southern Central Jungle)

SAY: Mature Defender (GEM-633) COWARD (CKEY Taveen) (AREA Southern Central Jungle)

SAY: Mature Defender (GEM-633) DISHONOR (CKEY Taveen) (AREA Southern Central Jungle)

GAME: (Uahtan Ktal’t) has disabled their cloaking device.

SAY: Mature Defender (GEM-633) COWARDDDDDDDDDDD (CKEY Taveen) (AREA West T-Comms Road)

INTERACT:: M4L4SS4S/(Uahtan Ktal’t) stabilized some of M4L4SS4S/(Uahtan Ktal’t)'s wounds with the stabilizer gel vial.

INTERACT:: M4L4SS4S/(Uahtan Ktal’t) began tending wounds on M4L4SS4S/(Uahtan Ktal’t) with the healing gun, starting Tend Wounds.

SAY: Mature Defender (GEM-633) FACE ME (CKEY Taveen) (AREA West T-Comms Road)

INTERACT:: M4L4SS4S/(Uahtan Ktal’t) Treated some of M4L4SS4S/(Uahtan Ktal’t)'s wounds with the healing gun.

HIVEMIND: Taveen/(Mature Defender (GEM-633)) The fucking hunter is pathetic

HIVEMIND: Taveen/(Mature Defender (GEM-633)) He used a stun on me and went invisible and fled

INTERACT:: M4L4SS4S/(Uahtan Ktal’t) clamped a wound in M4L4SS4S/(Uahtan Ktal’t)'s left arm, ending Tend Wounds.

HIVEMIND: Taveen/(Mature Defender (GEM-633)) After challenging me

Players talking

SAY: Mature Defender (GEM-633) PATHETIC (CKEY Taveen) (AREA West T-Comms Road)

SAY: Mature Defender (GEM-633) YOU STUn (CKEY Taveen) (AREA West T-Comms Road)

SAY: Mature Defender (GEM-633) YOU GO INVISIBLKE (CKEY Taveen) (AREA West T-Comms Road)

SAY: Mature Defender (GEM-633) YOU FLEE (CKEY Taveen) (AREA West T-Comms Road)

SAY: Mature Defender (GEM-633) WHAT HUNTER ARE YOU (CKEY Taveen) (AREA West T-Comms Road)

SAY: Mature Defender (GEM-633) YOU CHALLENGED ME (CKEY Taveen) (AREA West T-Comms Road)

SAY: (Uahtan Ktal’t) [Yautja Translator] Then we face again off your healing weeds. (AREA West T-Comms Road)

ATTACK: M4L4SS4S/(Uahtan Ktal’t) grabbed Taveen/(Mature Defender (GEM-633)) in the West T-Comms Road (60,2).

SAY: Mature Defender (GEM-633) Not after you healed (CKEY Taveen) (AREA Southern Central Jungle)

SAY: Mature Defender (GEM-633) Coward (CKEY Taveen) (AREA Southern Central Jungle)

SAY: (Uahtan Ktal’t) [Yautja Translator] Then we both are at full strength (AREA Southwest Jungle)

ATTACK: M4L4SS4S/(Uahtan Ktal’t) grabbed Taveen/(Mature Defender (GEM-633)) in the West T-Comms Road (66,19,2).

ATTACK: Taveen/(Mature Defender (GEM-633)) grabbed M4L4SS4S/(Uahtan Ktal’t) in the Communications Relay (69,2).

ATTACK: M4L4SS4S/(Uahtan Ktal’t) grabbed Taveen/(Mature Defender (GEM-633)) in the Communications Relay (68,19,2).

ATTACK: M4L4SS4S/(Uahtan Ktal’t) grabbed Taveen/(Mature Defender (GEM-633)) in the Communications Relay (69,2).

ATTACK: M4L4SS4S/(Uahtan Ktal’t) grabbed Taveen/(Mature Defender (GEM-633)) in the Communications Relay (69,19,2).

2nd fight, defender dies

ATTACK: M4L4SS4S/(Uahtan Ktal’t) ATTACKED Taveen/(Mature Defender (GEM-633)) with wrist blades (INTENT HURT) (DAMTYE BRUTE) in the Communications Relay (70,17,2).

ATTACK: M4L4SS4S/(Uahtan Ktal’t) ATTACKED Taveen/(Mature Defender (GEM-633)) with wrist blades (INTENT HURT) (DAMTYE BRUTE) in the Communications Relay (69,18,2).

ATTACK: (Dana Bell) shot (Lesser Drone (255)) with a smartgun bullet from a M56B smartgun (D-Bell) (Wielded) in the Engineering (83,17,2).

SAY: Dana Bell [1] RAV (JOB Smartgunner) (AREA Engineering)

SAY: Lesser Drone (255) Okay (AREA Communications Relay)

SAY: Lesser Drone (255) Can we do this later (AREA Communications Relay)

ATTACK: M4L4SS4S/(Uahtan Ktal’t) ATTACKED Taveen/(Mature Defender (GEM-633)) with wrist blades (INTENT HURT) (DAMTYE BRUTE) in the Communications Relay (69,18,2).

ATTACK: (Yevgini ‘The Bear’ Zhukov) shot (Ravager (XX-449)) with a rifle bullet from a M41A pulse rifle MK2 (Wielded) in the Engineering (84,16,2).

SAY: Lesser Drone (255) Kinda have a fight here (AREA Communications Relay)

SAY: Mature Defender (GEM-633) He (CKEY Taveen) (AREA Communications Relay)

SAY: Lesser Drone (255) GO AWAY (AREA Communications Relay)

SAY: Lesser Drone (255) THIS IS THE FRONT NOW (AREA Communications Relay)

ATTACK: M4L4SS4S/(Uahtan Ktal’t) ATTACKED Taveen/(Mature Defender (GEM-633)) with wrist blades in the Communications Relay (67,19,2).

ATTACK: M4L4SS4S/(Uahtan Ktal’t) ATTACKED Taveen/(Mature Defender (GEM-633)) with wrist blades in the Communications Relay (67,2).

ATTACK: M4L4SS4S/(Uahtan Ktal’t) injected M4L4SS4S/(Uahtan Ktal’t) with unusual crystal (REAGENTS Thwei) (INTENT HURT) in the West T-Comms Road (62,19,2).

ATTACK: M4L4SS4S/(Uahtan Ktal’t) punched Taveen/(Mature Defender (GEM-633)) at Communications Relay

ATTACK: M4L4SS4S/(Uahtan Ktal’t) ATTACKED Taveen/(Mature Defender (GEM-633)) with wrist blades (INTENT HURT) (DAMTYE BRUTE) in the West T-Comms Road (64,2).

ATTACK: M4L4SS4S/(Uahtan Ktal’t) ATTACKED Taveen/(Mature Defender (GEM-633)) with wrist blades (INTENT HURT) (DAMTYE BRUTE) in the West T-Comms Road (63,2).

ATTACK: M4L4SS4S/(Uahtan Ktal’t) ATTACKED Taveen/(Mature Defender (GEM-633)) with wrist blades (INTENT HURT) (DAMTYE BRUTE) in the West T-Comms Road (61,18,2).

ATTACK: M4L4SS4S/(Uahtan Ktal’t) ATTACKED Taveen/(Mature Defender (GEM-633)) with wrist blades (INTENT HURT) (DAMTYE BRUTE) in the Communications Relay (70,19,2).

ATTACK: M4L4SS4S/(Uahtan Ktal’t) ATTACKED Taveen/(Mature Defender (GEM-633)) with wrist blades (INTENT HURT) (DAMTYE BRUTE) in the Communications Relay (68,19,2).

ATTACK: M4L4SS4S/(Uahtan Ktal’t) ATTACKED Taveen/(Mature Defender (GEM-633)) with wrist blades (INTENT HURT) (DAMTYE BRUTE) in the Communications Relay (67,19,2).

ATTACK: M4L4SS4S/(Uahtan Ktal’t) ATTACKED Taveen/(Mature Defender (GEM-633)) with wrist blades (INTENT HURT) (DAMTYE BRUTE) in the West T-Comms Road (61,19,2).

ATTACK: M4L4SS4S/(Uahtan Ktal’t) ATTACKED Taveen/(Mature Defender (GEM-633)) with wrist blades (INTENT HURT) (DAMTYE BRUTE) in the West T-Comms Road (58,19,2).

ATTACK: M4L4SS4S/(Uahtan Ktal’t) ATTACKED Taveen/(Mature Defender (GEM-633)) with wrist blades (INTENT HURT) (DAMTYE BRUTE) in the West T-Comms Road (54,22,2).

ATTACK: M4L4SS4S/(Uahtan Ktal’t) ATTACKED Taveen/(Mature Defender (GEM-633)) with wrist blades (INTENT HURT) (DAMTYE BRUTE) in the West T-Comms Road (54,22,2).

ATTACK: M4L4SS4S/(Uahtan Ktal’t) ATTACKED Taveen/(Mature Defender (GEM-633)) with wrist blades (INTENT HURT) (DAMTYE BRUTE) in the West T-Comms Road (54,2).

ATTACK: M4L4SS4S/(Uahtan Ktal’t) ATTACKED Taveen/(Mature Defender (GEM-633)) with wrist blades (INTENT HURT) (DAMTYE BRUTE) in the West T-Comms Road (54,17,2).

ATTACK: M4L4SS4S/(Uahtan Ktal’t) ATTACKED Taveen/(Mature Defender (GEM-633)) with wrist blades (INTENT HURT) (DAMTYE BRUTE) in the West T-Comms Road (50,15,2). ## defender falls into crit somewhere around here

ATTACK: M4L4SS4S/(Uahtan Ktal’t) ATTACKED Taveen/(Mature Defender (GEM-633)) with wrist blades (INTENT HURT) (DAMTYE BRUTE) in the West T-Comms Road (50,15,2).

ATTACK: M4L4SS4S/(Uahtan Ktal’t) ATTACKED Taveen/(Mature Defender (GEM-633)) with wrist blades (INTENT HURT) (DAMTYE BRUTE) in the West T-Comms Road (49,16,2). ## final blow

Defender talking in deadchat & pred monologue

SAY: DEAD/Taveen/(Mature Defender (GEM-633)) where do I file a pred report

SAY: DEAD/Taveen/(Mature Defender (GEM-633)) Holy shit

SAY: DEAD/Taveen/(Mature Defender (GEM-633)) He healed twice

SAY: DEAD/Taveen/(Mature Defender (GEM-633)) He stunned me twice

SAY: (Uahtan Ktal’t) [1] I would have wanted to fight you on even terms. (AREA Southwest Jungle)

SAY: DEAD/Taveen/(Mature Defender (GEM-633)) he ran away

SAY: (Uahtan Ktal’t) [1] A shame you were to quick to fight. (AREA Southwest Jungle)

SAY: DEAD/Taveen/(Mature Defender (GEM-633)) I’m writing a report

SAY: DEAD/Taveen/(Mature Defender (GEM-633)) That was so horrid

### half an hour later the pred dies and goes to deadchat

SAY: DEAD/Taveen/(Mature Defender (GEM-633)) Uahtan so you know I’m putting up a report so you can keep an eye out

SAY: DEAD/M4L4SS4S/(Uahtan Ktal’t) What do you plan to PR me for?

SAY: DEAD(Quattro Fentanaggi) : PR’d for having fun, spirit of the whitelist Uahtan

SAY: DEAD/M4L4SS4S/(Uahtan Ktal’t) Damn, the Spirit of the WL will always be the ruiner of fun for both sides

Unrelated to the report: Predator mentioning smoking a pipe

SAY: (Uahtan Ktal’t) [1] A human smoking pipe. (AREA Engineering)

SAY: (Uahtan Ktal’t) [1] This reminds me of the android I shared smokes with. (AREA Engineering)

SAY: (Uahtan Ktal’t) [1] Ah fond memories. (AREA Engineering)

Removed report:pendinglogs

Added report:waiting

Added report:needverdict and removed report:waiting

Thank you for the report. Leaving to heal against a lone defender after picking them to fight near the front lines; only to return again to fight under better conditions to win (Against a T1 caste), while not being far enough from marines for a safe fight is not how a predator should hunt.

This report is Accepted and a warning will be issues for the incident.

2 Likes

Added report:approved and removed report:needverdict