TheeBiggest - Commanding Officer Application

Firstly, I would like to thank everyone who took a moment of their time to give their opinions about my application and I greatly appreciate the support, thank you all <3

Secondly,

Blockquote “Can’t recall any ML situations I’ve seen with Jane but not hearing negative things in that realm is a positive.”

I have almost 120 hours put into the Military Police role. I would have more but due to the removal of MP Cadet, its less. Usually when MP situations do come up at the worst possible times, I send one of my Staff Officers to handle the situation since that’s a thing you can do.

2 Likes

Had a round with TheeBiggest as my XO and like last time they have my support because their quality didn’t drop in both command and RP department. +1

1 Like

Genuinely a great candidate for the role of CO, +1. TheeBiggest has proven themselves to be competent and passionate about the roles they play, and with the previous WLs prior, it’s clear that they can handle CO. Also makes a great event character (no bias hehe)

FULL +1 here.

I think that you have some good red flags to work upon.

• I’ve seen you get incredibly toxic in ghost chat as a pred. (You shouldn’t be telling people that their mother do not appreciate them)
  • I’ve seen you fluke hard with very basic rules in your pred wl beginnings.
  • Your ego can seriously get the better of you in some situations.
  • I’ve seen you often complain about stuff you also do yourself.

That being said, I think that your understanding of the mechanics are optimal, I’ve seen you command which I do not have any negative comment for, you’ve always done good as a synth (as much as I can recall) and even with all the previous stuff I’ve mentioned I’m willing to vouch for this wl. I’d suggest that you do watch yourself a bit as to not get too inflamed (some rounds do suck), don’t blame marines for every lost (nor yourself) and try to remain calm in dchat. +1

The red flags you’ve mentioned happened mostly in February and over the course of 3 months I have been working on it the best I can.

When it comes to dchat salt, it still exists, nobody likes to die. How I’ve been working on this is just shrugging it off “Ah a warrior got me, fuck it oh well”. Everyone gets some seriously frustrating moments like friendly fire or getting body blocked but a deep breath and I’ll just look for some other game to play if I’m unrecoverable.

I am unsure what you’re referring to when I “fluked hard with very basic rules” of the Predator WL. No one is perfect, neither am I, and only through trial and error you’ll learn “Ok dont do this next time”. I’ve made mistakes as a Synthetic holder and a Pred WL holder and I will most likely, unintentionally make “Oops” moments if this application is accepted.

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with having an ego, not saying how “Im the best ever” but when it comes to playing my character, Jane Jacobson, I like to be IN character and act differently than I do outside of the game. If there’s anything specifically you want to point out my DMs are open. I’m not opposed to self improvement.

Everyone has the right to complain which I find acceptable but this does not mean I’m free of my actions or speech I’ve said. I complained about dying as a pred, I get called out on it and I get moments to myself. “Maybe I should tone it back, this is just a game its not at all that serious.” I simply move on with a different outlook. I am a hypocrite and there’s no denying it but I do try to fix these issues whenever they arise.

I binge played CM like twice per year in the past and they have always welcomed me back with open arms and got me up to speed on my roles. Pretty much one of the people I keep returning for so a big +1 from me.

The couple rounds I saw you as CO you had your stuff handled and where very communicative as well, good luck with your App!

There’ve been a few hiccups in your note history, to be honest, and that gave us reservations at first. You’ve clearly made an effort to correct that during the course of this application, though, and we appreciate that. You’ve shown that with your work in the RP Committee (rip) and, as of late, entry into the Synth Council. It’s good to see you improving like this.

You’ve proven yourself to be competent and a good leader as XO with many COs and community members backing it up, and the Council echoes the same opinion. Your application is good and your story does a reasonably good job conveying your CO’s character, though that’s by no means a core selling point.

Just keep in mind, seeing as you’ve run into trouble both in the past and have also done so not too long ago now, COs serve as representatives of the whitelist both in and out of character, and behavioral concerns reflect upon the rest of the WL as a whole as well and will be dealt with accordingly. Take care not to slip and fall, yeah?

That being said, the Council has no further objections. Therefore, we’ve decided to accept this application and approve your promotion.

Congratulations, Major Jacobson. Welcome to the COs!