TheGamer01 - Player Report: Teresa Maria Mendoza Perez, Rule 10: Lethal Force, Rule 4: No griefing (Technically EORG)

TheGamer01 - Player Report: Teresa Maria Mendoza Perez, Rule 10: Lethal Force, Rule 4: No griefing (Technically EORG)

What’s your BYOND key?

TheGamer01

Round ID:

Your character name:

Thomas Neumann

Accused BYOND key:

Unknown

Accused character name:

Teresa Maria Mendoza Perez

What rule(s) were broken?:

Rule 10: Lethal Force, Rule 4: No griefing (Technically EORG)

Description of the incident:

Post-round.
CIC reports CL has stolen Jones
CL is groundside.

I inform the CL I am going to search them, as per ML.

Upon starting the search they open fire and kill me.

Ahelped during the round, but no response before restart.

Evidence:

Going to need a log pull.

2 Likes

Was the Charlie SL this round (Sergeyevich ‘Omsk’ Morozov)

Prior to the incident, CL was being asked about the cat but they were interrupted after a predator showed up and started attacking, two ended up getting seperated.

Neumann gets owned following search for pussy cat (Probably not a virus)

2 Likes

Related logs will be pulled and posted shortly!

Hey there! Please feel free contact me on Discord if there is anything missing or wrong!

I wanted to know and show CL’s motivation, so the pulling is longer than expected.

Thomas Neumann/TheGamer01/Commanding Officer
Teresa Maria Mendoza Perez/Adzolaria/Corporate Liaison
Non-relevant

XO informs the CMP about the stealing.

[2023-11-24 18:03:09.485] SAY: Non-relevant [Command]: CMP the CL just stole Jones. (CKEY: ) (JOB: Executive Officer)

CL gets a gun from Requisitions. CL wants to deploy to find her briefcase.

SAY: Teresa Maria Mendoza Perez [1]: I need a gun. (CKEY: Adzolaria) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
SAY: Non-relevant [1]: Hi Liason (JOB: Cargo Technician)
SAY: Teresa Maria Mendoza Perez [1]: 88mod.
SAY: Teresa Maria Mendoza Perez [1]: I’m deploying.
SAY: Teresa Maria Mendoza Perez [1]: I need an 88mod.
SAY: Teresa Maria Mendoza Perez [1]: Two of them.
SAY: Teresa Maria Mendoza Perez [1]: Sidearm belt, lights, and ammo.
SAY: Teresa Maria Mendoza Perez [1]: The Company isn’tgoing to help me.
SAY: Teresa Maria Mendoza Perez [1]: I have to find me briefcase myself.

XO announces shipside that the CL is armed and dangerous.

ANNOUNCEMENT: /(Non-relevant) has announced the following to the ship: Attention Shipboard personell:

• I am issuing a warrant for Exec. Spc. Teresa Maria Mendoza Perez on counts of: Disorderly Conduct, Theft, and Hooliganism, and False Testimony. Any shipboard personel should report her location to the CMP. She is armed and dangerous.
CL deploys and XO announces groundside that CL is wanted, informing them she's armed and dangerous.

ANNOUNCEMENT: /(Non-relevant) has announced the following: Groundside Personel,

• Exec. Spc. Teresa Maria Mendoza Perez has fled the ship groundside. She is wanted and considered armed and dangerous. Detain her and bring her up for judical action.
CMP says "CL stole the Jones." on Command channel.

SAY: Non-relevant [Command]: CL stole jones (CKEY: ) (JOB: Chief MP)
SAY: Teresa Maria Mendoza Perez [Command]: Jones is a fucking cat. (CKEY: Adzolaria) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
SAY: Teresa Maria Mendoza Perez [Command]: I lost a million dollar briefcase. (CKEY: Adzolaria) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)

Conversation between CO Neumann and CL Perez. CO wants to search the CL, CL refuses. CO reaches for CL's satchel seconds before the shootout.

[2023-11-24 18:25:15.511] SAY: Thomas Neumann [1]: Where is my cat? (CKEY: TheGamer01) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
SAY: Teresa Maria Mendoza Perez [1]: In the CIC. (CKEY: Adzolaria) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
SAY: Teresa Maria Mendoza Perez [1]: Where is my briefcase? (CKEY: Adzolaria) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
SAY: Thomas Neumann [1]: Where in the CIC? (CKEY: TheGamer01) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
SAY: Thomas Neumann [Command]: Did you recover Jones? (CKEY: TheGamer01) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
[2023-11-24 18:25:29.166] SAY: Teresa Maria Mendoza Perez [1]: I don’- (CKEY: Adzolaria) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)

[2023-11-24 18:26:18.515] (aprox. 1 minute after) SAY: Thomas Neumann [1]: Jones is not in the CIC. (CKEY: TheGamer01) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
SAY: Thomas Neumann [1]: I’m going to search you. (CKEY: TheGamer01) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
SAY: Teresa Maria Mendoza Perez [1]: Ask the CMP. (CKEY: Adzolaria) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
SAY: Thomas Neumann [1]: Bag please. (CKEY: TheGamer01) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
SAY: Teresa Maria Mendoza Perez [1]: Ask the CMP. (CKEY: Adzolaria) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
SAY: Thomas Neumann [1]: Bag. Please. (CKEY: TheGamer01) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
SAY: Teresa Maria Mendoza Perez [1]: I’m reporting you to High Command, don’t fucking touch me. (CKEY: Adzolaria) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
SAY: Thomas Neumann [Command]: Do you have Jones, yes or no. (CKEY: TheGamer01) (JOB: Commanding Officer)
INTERACT: TheGamer01/(Thomas Neumann) tried to remove Adzolaria/(Teresa Maria Mendoza Perez)'s secure leather satchel (back)
SAY: Teresa Maria Mendoza Perez [1]: Don’t. (CKEY: Adzolaria) (JOB: Corporate Liaison)
EMOTE: Thomas Neumann/TheGamer01 : screams!

CO Neumann starts the escalation by shoving the CL Perez. CL pulls out her gun and kills the CO Neumann.

ATTACK: TheGamer01/(Thomas Neumann) disarmed Adzolaria/(Teresa Maria Mendoza Perez) in the Administration (93,117,2).
ATTACK: Adzolaria/(Teresa Maria Mendoza Perez) shot TheGamer01/(Thomas Neumann) with an armor-piercing pistol bullet in the Administration
ATTACK: Adzolaria/(Teresa Maria Mendoza Perez) shot TheGamer01/(Thomas Neumann) with an armor-piercing pistol bullet in the Administration
ATTACK: ///DEAD/// - Adzolaria/(Teresa Maria Mendoza Perez) shot TheGamer01/(Thomas Neumann) with an armor-piercing pistol bullet in the Administration

Added report:needverdict and removed report:pendinglogs

Hello TheGamer and all,

After using both Nessie’s log-pull as well as verifying the event occurred after the round had ended with my own dive, I have determined that wrongdoings were found. The corporate liaison breached the rules of escalation by immediately resorting to lethal gunfire after being disarmed.

While this does qualify for a breach of “Rule 10: Lethal Force,” because the breach happened after the round, the largest penalty the player would receive is an End of Round Grief ban which holds no weight in notes and lasts for only three hours. This player report is approved because the wrongdoings reported were substantiated, however no actions will be taken against the account in question.

Added report:approved and removed report:needverdict