There is a player report thats 2 months old(resolved) (god bless u smellyhippie) (maybe u smell good)

real

2 Likes

Posted the wrong one at the bottom, the real contester is the other CO whitelist report

1 Like

With ljungman?

1 Like

yes.

1 Like

Both of them are rotting along the road with needverdict

3 Likes

They both got resolved, one accepted one denied, now about the pred one… How long do you think that one will take? @Blue-Lou

1 Like

oh my xod they denied it… Nimbus342 - Whitelist Report: Elite Qor'jok Teer, Weapon usage but was generally undermining the spirit of the WL - #7 by IsProbablyCatto

edit: i’d like to add that I’m not hating on the councils actions here… I’m just simply stating they denied the application :slight_smile:

1 Like

nope, we’re so back it was reopened

1 Like

That’s wild, any hope to regain any respect for the pred council is dead, truly the most CM day of all times.

1 Like

I was not sarcastic about the disappointment by the way.

1 Like

It would appear that a group of people creating their own rules and given the authority to self-govern their own power without external scrutiny leads to conflict of interests and very poor outcomes, truly an unexpected result, too bad we have no examples in history of this kind of situation occurring to learn from.

2 Likes

bababooie

2 Likes

No worries. When critizised of it, they simply go “Yes, and?” They are truly a marvel to behold.

1 Like

Things were way worse years ago.

1 Like

Closing this thread since the reports have been resolved.

8 Likes