There is a player report thats 2 months old(resolved) (god bless u smellyhippie) (maybe u smell good)

Is there something wrong with the format or tags or smth?

4 Likes

I want you.

5 Likes

2 Likes

Complicated report requiring lots of log diving I assume

4 Likes

a staff hasnt even been assigned to it

4 Likes

join the staff team then and help out😃

8 Likes

bob good in the title, bob cross in the report, this is a file that’s going to take months of effort and multiple junior moderator staff teams working round the clock to piece this all together. even now behind the scenes we have admin members fighting 1v1 drone in the thunder dome for who will be forced to be assigned such a horrid report to handle

7 Likes

what if i kill u instead

7 Likes

2 Likes

I even forgot about that PR ngl.

2 Likes

i bet this one will take about 1 or 2 months to take off too Nimbus342 - Whitelist Report: Elite Qor'jok Teer, Weapon usage but was generally undermining the spirit of the WL

2 Likes

iirc we have had reports and like appeals sit for way long. It happens. Just do your part and report/ahelp things.

2 Likes

Looks like Smelly lost :cry:

4 Likes

god bless u smellyhippie

6 Likes

Bob cross xo jobban

1 Like

i hope not

1 Like

I would argue that we should have a XO WL in which only Bob Cross and Kenneth Lance are allowed.

5 Likes

I would argue that we need to make every role but PFC a WL role that you unlock for real money

5 Likes

It took them a goodly while to resolve the PR against me ages ago. TBH I was only surprised that it didn’t get slapped into “Admin Shopping/Handled in Round”

1 Like

I think these PR’s are going to be the next contesters for 2 months

5 Likes