TheRealSalamander - Synthetic Application

Synthetic Application - TheRealSalamander

What is your BYOND key?

TheRealSalamander

What is your Discord ID?

therealsalamander

Do you usually play a specific character? If so, who?

Damien ‘Drambuie’ Tycus

What whitelist applications have you previously completed?

I cannot find my last Whitelist. it was for the Yautja but was denied for not having enough pages for the story

Synthetic Info:

Name of the Synth Character you wish to play:

Mr. Green

What is your Synthetic’s Personality?

Formal and Butler like. Polite and ends with ‘Yes Sir or Ma’am’ with most conversations.

How will they react to the different ranks of the USCM, what would they talk about in a one on one conversation? What are their interests? What is an advertisement logline that could be written for them?

those in a Squad Level Rank would Declare and address by Name instead of Rank. those that have at minimum a Lieutenant rank or above will address with “Sir or Ma’am” including those with Civilian Jobs and those are not directly involved with combat.

Why do you want to be a synthetic/why should we whitelist you?

ive found it appealing to aid like a support role like medic or doctor or just be company to help out. that and when engineers are too busy building the “great wall of CADE” i can fix reactors and generators and some APC’s.

What is your most memorable interaction with a synthetic?

being revived and getting surgery for fractures during a very intense fight while i was unconscious or … dead? i was just fixed in record time by a synth.

Synthetic Character Story:

Guy-“hey g-green guy” hiccup.
Mr. Green- “Yes Sir?”
Guy- “give me another drink…and uhh… hiccup fill 'er up”.
Mr. Green “Certainly Sir.”

USMC scenario
Marine- “Hey Green. Mine passing me that Grenade”
Mr. Green “Certainly Mr. Marine. please use caution as the Yield is quick impressive.”
Marine “yeah? why dont you toss it then?”
Mr. Green “I apologize Mr. Marine. as i fully support the USMC i am afraid i am a Pacifist by heart. but i can guide you on the Use of this model if you wish.”
Marine “well… cant you shoot? like can you shoot that target over there?”
Mr. Green “Im afraid i cannot. i do however have a extensive knowledge of the mechanical functions of your firearm but i am i have no desire in participating with your recreational plinking Mr. Marine”

he would take commanding staff’s side as he would naturally and subdue any leading antagonizing personnel and would keep them subdued till Military police arrive. if there are no police would allow Commanding Staff to take over or instructed to take to brig.

Skills:

Engineering:

6/10 can study construction wiki to get indepth

Command:

7//10 too nervous to commit being a XO for more then 1 round back to back

Medical:

10/10 you want plastic surgery with a knife?

Requisitions:

3/10 i can order, load and fire Care Packages to FOB and Coordinates. including packing ammo into boxes.

What are some scenarios that you can perform combat in? Give us a brief example.

-in a self-preservation defensive state with Non-Lethal actions. do not chase after a fleeing combatant.

if i side with commanding staff in a mutiny but non-lethally.
if there is a threat within marine law to subdue said threat.

if anything with combat. Self-preserve and disable threat and Self-preserve

Final Info:

Have you been banned from CM in the last month for any reason? Do you have any active jobbans?

No

Are you currently banned from our Discord?

No

Let us know why you were discord banned.

Not applicable

Do you have anything else you would like to include about your application?

Not at this time.

4 Likes

I really don’t think I have to explain why, but I will in short.

Low effort, quickly made app. Story is way too short and the name of the synth wouldn’t even work.

Im not even sure if this is a joke or not…

I strongly recommend, if you intend on getting the whitelist honestly, to withdraw and look at other applications to see what you did wrong. Then take a couple months to establish yourself and get people to know what you’re aiming for, and make a good story.

1 Like

how do i withdraw… and it… wasnt a joke :pensive:

Just say you’re withdrawing and you can apply after a month

1 Like

im never making another whitelist application with how some people say its a joke. ive tried to whitelist for 2 years.

1 Like

i am withdrawing this application and any other further applications

Withdrawn by user request.

1 Like

Added synth:denied and removed synth:waiting