What is your Discord username?

TR-Blackdragon

What characters do you play on CM-SS13?

Ronald ‘‘Loki’’ Shaffer

Are you 16 or older?

Yes

Timezone:

Eastern

On average, how many hours are you available to moderate in an average week?

20+

Qualifications:

Do you have previous experience in game or community moderation?

Yes, Was Staff many years back.

Provide any links to any previous CM-SS13 whitelist, mentor or staff applications:

Previous application was on the old old forums.
Edited: TR-Blackdragon - Moderator Application - CM-SS13

Have you ever been banned for more than 24 hours on CM-SS13?

No

Can you actively engage and communicate with the team through Discord?

Yes

Final Details:

Why would you like to join the CM-SS13 staff team?

Well I was staff in the past and had to step away do to irl issues. I have recently returned and have been enjoying the community and the new gameplay alot and would like to give a bit of my time to helping out the server once again.

What makes you a great addition to Staff? (Experienced Tabletop DM, Aliens Lore Buff, Super Organized, etc.?)

I am an Operations Manager in real life, Plenty of experience in dealing with people as well as other employees. I also have plenty of experience Admining on this server as I am an Ex-Head Admin. Im fairly easy to get along with as well.

In your opinion, what is the most important quality of a CM-SS13 staff member?

Being patient and being able to de-escalate.

Anything else you want to add?

I know my forum account here is new, but that is because I hadn’t realized there was a new forums and that my account had been deleted.

2 Likes

6 Likes

Funnily enough I thought that BlackDragon was TR-BlackDragon when I first got back.

It has been a long time since I have spoken with TR-BlackDragon, so my memory of him might not be relevant to who he is anymore. With that disclaimer out of the way, he was a great staff member back in the days when we were on the team together, and if he is now who he was then, then he would be a good addition to the current team.

+1

1 Like

No notes since 2015. Previous staff, unsure of playtimes but those are some good positives to have.

Could you please post your playtimes?

As for a relevant application question.

You see the chief engineer walking about early round in full gear with a gun, later in the round you see they have been arrested for several crimes, FTFP, Assault, and Resisting Arrest. Later than that you see they have managed to break out from the brig and are running away/hiding from MPs.

Would you interject in this situation? If you would when? If you would how?

Hello Moonshanks, Thank you for your questions.

First and Foremost, My Playtimes vary, But during the week im active anywhere from 1200 till around 1800 eastern. Weekends i could be on at any point as my awake times change.

As for your question.

You see the chief engineer walking about early round in full gear with a gun, later in the round you see they have been arrested for several crimes, FTFP, Assault, and Resisting Arrest. Later than that you see they have managed to break out from the brig and are running away/hiding from MPs.

Would you interject in this situation? If you would when? If you would how?

So due to Rule 2, i would Dm them after they broke out to ask them why they are acting as they are. As they are a high ranking officer on the ship, they would need a rather good reason to be acting like a crazed Officer that early in the round. Either way I would Add a note to their account stating their actions as this would be borderline LRP or full out LRP for a CE.

2 Likes

When they break out is a good place to interject. If you were to see them arrested for assault that too would be a good time to start investigating.

You’re reasoning, that officers are held to a higher standard, shows an understanding of our RP rules as well +1

Just wanted to let those who have already looked see that I managed to find my old app from way back in the day and added it to the above with an Edit mark

Its been awhile, but they left on good terms, and they’re technically a really old former head staff/manager/whatever they called it back then. Scarlet should just bring them on for training.

1 Like

Hi there! Thank you for your app, and welcome back! :cookie:

Please check that your DMs on Discord are open, I’ll be reaching out to get you set up with perms/trainer.

1 Like