What is your Bancode?

Admin who banned you?

ltnts

Total Ban Duration

7 days

Remaining Duration

7 days

What other servers do you play on?

None really, maybe a bit on unity version but rarely.

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?

Years ago yes but I can’t recall and not recently.

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?

No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?

Yes

Reason for Ban:

DEAD: Lesser Drone (532) (F) says. “this is a retarded hive spot”

Links to previous appeals:

None.

Your appeal:

Shortly before I was banned I was told that the r-word is now considered a slur and will have an automatic 7 day ban, I was banned before I could respond.

When checking the rules afterwards it does say that slurs are an automatic ban however given that the message contained “is now considered” it seems like this is a recent thing that I wasn’t aware of. Additionally where I’m from and the people I speak to in person (in the UK) the word, while still offensive, isn’t really considered a slur. As such when reading the rules it wasn’t clear that it was considered as such here.

To be clear I’m not saying that I disagree with the rule or that I would repeat this behaviour, if it’s considered a slur here then when i’m on the server I’ll follow that rule. I’m more-so saying that to me, and likely to others, for words that are now starting to be considered slurs it would be beneficial to either give a warning first or to indicate some examples of such words in the rules.

1 Like

these types of bans aren’t appealable. if you want a change of policy, you’d need Policy Feedback

2 Likes

Added appeal:denied and removed appeal:waiting