Tsunamico - Commanding Officer Application

Ah, a small post scriptum to my message above, for you Sandvich.

I did not recognize you by your Ckey at first!
Had quite a bit of fun as an XO under your command! I’m getting that playtime up to show that I’m capable and to get my name out there!

Thank you for your opinion and your +1! See you out there in the dark! Best of luck!

Luckily, the stars have aligned and I’ve managed to watch a couple of your rounds. I think you’d be a good fit. You know how to take things with a grain of salt and you can make sound decisions when leading an op. I’ll give you my +1.

1 Like

I don’t really have anything to say for commanding performance, but roleplay wise you know how to do good. +1

1 Like

Heya! Thank you for the +1!

You were sneaky most of these rounds, but I remember seeing your name around, but the one that stood out in my mind was the survivor round!

Wish I had more time that round to help handle that but disaster was happening down there. How it all went was great though!

Have a great day!

FIRECHARGE!

Thank you for your trust in my RPing capabilities and the +1!

I miss you a lot, my man, have a great day!

Back in the day I dropped an event where the CL had to take care of some handguns.

During this event I sent you a few faxes that you interacted with very well in an RP manner.

You also took your time to command where you could to help groundside during the event.

You have a good thing to work between the two I say.

I can’t say how your performance is now but I can confirm your proved to me in the past you have a knack for it.

+1 my guy.

2 Likes

Heya mate!

Those gun events were fun! Poor Mitchell Rockwell suffered with those, heh!

Miss you too, my man, thank you for the feedback!

So! We’ve let this app sit for a month now, about time I came to wrap this up. Here’s what the Council has to say. It’s definitely better than your last attempt, heh.

You have some really good vouches for your roleplay ability, which is definitely something that we don’t have enough of these days. That’s good to have.

A few Councilors have managed to see you commanding in action, and while I, unfortunately, haven’t been able to see you myself (partially my fault), I trust them enough to trust their opinions. They say you’re good, you’re good in my eyes. Good to see that you actually played more since my last message!

Application’s also good, no problems here. The story was pretty good, too; I like that you show off your CO’s character, for when he’s in front of a General and when he’s in action.

Overall! We’re confident that you’ve got what it takes for the whitelist, and combined with good community support and positive interactions with you as a player and as a character, move us to approve this application – and your promotion to Major.

Congratulations, Major Connor. Welcome to the CO Whitelist!

3 Likes