Admin who banned you?

forest2001

Total Ban Duration

1440 minuets

Remaining Duration

1397 minuets

What other servers do you play on?

this is the only server i play on

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?

only this one

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?

No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?

Yes

Reason for Ban:

As an Intel Officer, FF’d a medic by mistake. Medic punched them a few times so Twippy elected to stab them half to death. Medic reacted by attempting (and failing) to shoot them, and consequently was executed by Twippy. Twippy was unremorseful during PMs, and became disrespectful by the end.

Links to previous appeals:

N/A

Your appeal:

as an intel officer i was covering the retreat of a few marines and shooting a crusher, a foxtrot medic walked in front of my fire and was friendly fired. I then dragged the marine i shot to a safe place, where they were able to heal themselves. they then decided to start harm intent punching me. as we were in a dangerous situation i decided to deal with the treat via knife. i did not kill them at that stage, just wounded them until they stopped hitting me. when they got back up again they then tried to PB me and almost got another marine too. i then used lethal force to deal woth the situation. after that i still made sure they recived medical care. warned command chat about the incident and the CO literally told me (after the fact) to “put them down” (the CO’s Words). as i understand escalation it goes
-Fists/General melee
-Knives/Dangerous melee
-Lethal Weapons
that information is from your official rule site. i can provide logs to back up all of this information. honestly, i thought that was that but then forrest decided to aggressively berate me about the incident. i then said “it sounds like you’re having a moment feel free to message me when you calm down (:” and because i said that my punishment apparently went from a “note” to a 24 hour ban. ive been over the rules a LOT due to my previous 24 hour ban so im just really confused as to why this has happened?

2 Likes

hi there, this is being closed as:

Timed bans for game and discord with 24 hours or less remaining cannot be appealed, because the amount of investigation it takes to look into it supersedes the time before it is expired. If you think the staff member was incorrect in issuing a EORG ban, please contact that staff member on discord to discuss it with them.

from our In Game Ban Appeals. feel free to make a staff report if you think the staff member acted improperly

1 Like