Ugnip55 - Synthetic Application

I can say this as someone who has played and interacted with Dafoe for quite a time, in roles such as SO, PFC, Corpsman, FTL, and essentially every other role I’ve taken on. Whenever he was in the game, we would engage in the little time we had and roleplay. (Even as Forecon CO he roleplayed over a radio call to CIC requesting a crate drop.)

Dafoe is a outstanding CO, moreover, he understands the responsibilities of one and respects the Conduct associated with it. I believe he will have no trouble adhering to the guidelines and programming while playing as a Synth.

There is no doubt that this man is a beast in the mechanical aspects of CM, so that is clearly not a problem.
Keep kicking Joe! :saluting_face:
+1

3 Likes

+1 I have full faith and confidence in this man to uphold the whitelist.

3 Likes

Havent Seen much of joe as a Commanding Officer. He aint no Hunter Stanford thats for sure with my limited time of being an XO or a SL under his command or just observing his command from a shipside role.

However He doesn’t actively do anything that would make me hate him as a commander and I have little to no predator interactions… Sadly enough… But I am sure this man can be trusted.

+1

1 Like

+1

I haven’t seen ugnip too much personally on support roles, but I know for a FACT he understands everything there is about the mechanics required to play synthetic, as well as being GOOD at them.

Also yautja council. I know its not the same WL, but the fact he’s a councillor showcases he knows what to do with a WL and can be trusted not to mess it up. Not that being a councillor to be a guaranteed +1 anyways, but it does warrant trust.

With my times I had him as my CO, he RP’d well. Obviously we didn’t have time to talk for ages as things get busy in the CIC but that’s to be expected.

2 Likes

+1. He has my complete confidence.

2 Likes

+1. Based CM enjoyer.

2 Likes

+1 This guy will get synth combat nerfed instantly.
All in all, ugnip is a very competent player as well as roleplayer. I put my trust in him.

2 Likes

this guy is fucking awesome +1

2 Likes

An excellent roleplayer, an absolutely robust gamer, and an all-around astounding human being. Love this man, he won’t do any harm to the WL.

+1

2 Likes

+1
When I see Dafoe on as any role, he gives the business to all da foes. Extremely good RPer and fun to be around. Would make an excellent synth.

2 Likes

+1 for his medical prowess alone. I saw him invent a technique where he could operate on seven people at a time with the medical tent. That being said, I know he’s great at everything else too.

3 Likes

I agree, methinks Joe must endure at least 200 hours of fob doc duty as a sort of apprenticeship before being accepted. (Joe is pretty good and there is a severe lack of competent fob docs) +1

2 Likes

+1 Yeah he’s pretty good I GUESS…

5 Likes

Good day Ugnip55 and thank you for your interest in the Synthetic Whitelist.

After reviewing your quirk and comparing it to your story, I am very pleased with the idea overall. I did think that the historical context of localized anesthesia was almost too dry for the time, but it is an exceedingly realistic example of how many Synthetics find time to roleplay while doing surgery. Excellent work conveying Finn’s quirks under such normal circumstances, and common scenarios.

Your motivations for becoming Synthetic are laudable, and I enjoyed reading your interactions with Liliya. I am very pleased to hear about their good performance.

Your experience answers were curt.

The combat scenarios you provided were correct.

Your application overall communicates a good understanding of Synthetic Programming, and the way a Synthetic would conduct themselves.

As for observations, we found that you were excellent in remaining in character and added to the immersion of the server in your extended time as command roles. We were also pleased with your performance in all of the key support roles.

Both Synthetics and the community have shown their high support for you. This propensity for RP and adding to the world in CM shows great potential. And so, without further ado, we wish to warmly welcome Finn to join us.

Welcome to the USS Almayer, Finn!
:mechanical_arm:

6 Likes

Added synth:approved and removed synth:waiting