Universal shotgun belt

What if we added a belt option that allows you to carry a short (no stock+limited attachment options) shotgun+some loose shells/XM51 mags in your belt slot. This could either be a limited req item, or handed out to officers/MPs during hijack, or maybe a vendor options? I think it would also tie in nicely to further development. The main issue I can see with this is that it would promote shotguns being used as a secondary which may or may not be a good thing.

Also, visually it may be very apparent? This would allow observant xenos to see who is carrying a shotgun, but they might not know what kind of shotgun.

1 Like

marines currently trade their backpack to hold a 2nd weapon (almost always shotties), this would result in people getting shotties at the cost of their belt slot instead of taking up their entire back. Please no.

1 Like

I understand that. That’s why it would be limited/changes could be made to M37, or M37 could be excluded from the belt.

1 Like

Just add a single slot of shell storage to the scabbard, IMO. Flavor it as little hoops or something.

Add those little shell racks as an attachment or someshit idk.

Tbh if this was implemented with my vision (likely won’t) it wouldn’t be geared towards the M37, but instead the XM51 and any possible utility/sidearm shotguns or the tactical shotguns.