USCM Dossier - Fitzgerald, Michael K.

USCM PERSONNEL DATABASE

Credentials validated. Limited access granted.
Good day, [USER].
Accessing files . . . please wait!
Relevant files found.

.../General Information/USS Almayer/Enlisted Personnel/Alpha Section/FITZGERALD, M.

Name: Michael Kuehn Fitzgerald
Ethnicity: Irish American
Languages: German, English
Height: 5 ft 11 in, 1.81 m
Weight: 164 lb, 74 kg
Birthplace: Olympia, Luna
Civil Status: Single
Religion: PENDING INFORMATION
Parents:

• Johnny Fitzgerald - Atmospheric Technician, Shift Manager. DECEASED - HOMICIDE VICTIM.
  • Marie Elizabeth Kuehn - Procurement Director, Alphatech Hardware. Currently enroute to ALPHA BOĂ–TIS SYSTEM.

Siblings:

• Thomas Fitzgerald - Student, Secondary Education. DECEASED - HOMICIDE VICTIM.
  • Mikayla “Mika” Fitzgerald - Private First Class, USCMC MSF Eridani - 3rd CMD. DECEASED - KIA LINNA 349 CAMPAIGN.
  • Karinne Fitzgerald Kuehn - Student, Primary Education. Currently enroute to ALPHA BOĂ–TIS SYSTEM.

Personal Effects:

• One pair of BiMex ballistic goggles.
  • One red face wrap/tactical mask.
  • One polaroid photograph - contents unknown.
  • Two 1:18 G.I Joe figures - “Corporal Hix” and “Private Dubson”
  • One copy of “Space Beast” by Robert Morse [CONFISCATED]

Current Status:
Assigned to USS Almayer, 2/4 Colonial Marines, MSF Herculis. 2nd Company, 2nd Platoon.
Sergeant - Alpha Section Leader.

.../Service Records/USS Almayer/Enlisted Personnel/Alpha Section/FITZGERALD, M.
  • 2171 - Enlisted. Completion of Basic Training at MCRD Parris Island. Assigned to USS St. Clair, 4th Colonial Marine Brigade, MSF Herculis.
  • 2172 - Completed USCM Zero-Grav School. Participated in the Betelgeuse Campaign and Battle of Epsilon Ceti IV. [FURTHER INFORMATION CLASSIFIED]
  • 2177 - Reassigned to USS Almayer, 2/4 Colonial Marines, MSF Herculis.
  • 2181 - Participated in Operation Papaya. Promoted to Lance Corporal.
  • 2182 - Participated in Operation Tychon Tackle. Demoted to Private First Class.
.../Disciplinary Records/USS Almayer/Enlisted Personnel/Alpha Section/FITZGERALD, M.
  • 2171 - Two charges, driving under the influence.
  • 2177 - Possession of contraband - “Space Beast” by Robert Morse.
  • 2177 - Possession of contraband - one dozen morphine ampoules.
  • 2182 - Possession of contraband - two oxycodone combat autoinjectors.
  • 2182 - Voluntary manslaughter - Fratricide (Blue-on-blue incident). Currently under investigation.
.../Psychological Evaluations/USS Almayer/Enlisted Personnel/Alpha Section/FITZGERALD, M.

PERSONAL NOTES
Michael is in a very curious place. Officially, he’s cleared for field duties because he’s passed the psychometric tests with flying colors. Unofficially, Michael’s at his breaking point and then some. Without [CLASSIFIED - SEE ADDENUM], we should have him sent to a psychiatric hospital for help instead of prescribing him placebo drugs and visits to the [CLASSIFIED - SEE ADDENUM]. But the brass says all the survivors from that unit are perfectly capable and the kid wants to keep fighting. The mindwipe procedure seems to keep him stable, so I have no objections. What happens, happens.

[ADDENUM]
SUBJECT IS CLASSIFIED AS TOP SECRET - REQUIRES CLEARANCE FOR INFORMATION PERTAINING TO [BETELGEUSE CAMPAIGN]

UPDATING . . .

PERSONAL NOTES
What the fuck are they doing in that chickenshit outfit? I just heard what happened - it’s under investigation, but I’m sure he cracked under the pressure. I’ve got grounds to get this kid out of the Corps now, even if he’s supposedly cleared. Once the Falcons get back from the Neroid Sector, I’m issuing a Section 8 discharge once he’s at Chinook 91. Hopefully he’ll get the help he deserves…

4 Likes

this guy does NOT fuck

5 Likes

Damn new Brad Ward lore dropped?

3 Likes

Brad Ward? Hero of the USCM. President of The United Americas. Man is a legend in cargo. Best in the business.

3 Likes

Didn’t have a more funny name than alpha böötis?

look man i was reading the aliens RPG manual and i saw the name and i giggled

1 Like

u keep this shit up ill put B.W. in his credentials

2 Likes