Officer Corps
Military Service Records

General Information

LAST NAME: Rockwell ; Born: Kobayashi

FIRST NAME: Misti

NICKNAME: ‘Elf’

BIOLOGICAL AGE: 37

PLACE OF BIRTH: Okayama, Okayama Prefecture, Japan, Three World Empire

PLACE OF RESIDENCE: [Redacted], Oda District, Okayama Prefecture, Japan, Three World Empire

DATE OF BIRTH: 8th of July, 21XX

ETHNICITY: Japanese, English [Father’s Side]

CITIZENSHIP: Three World Empire (Born) ; United Americas (Naturalised through Military Service)

Parents: Mrs. Renge Kobayashi [Mother] ; Mr. James Rockwell [Father]

Siblings: Mrs. Ayaka Kobayashi

EYE COLOUR: Green

HAIR COLOUR: Brown

WEIGHT: [Expunged]

HEIGHT: 182cm ; 6 Feet

RELIGIOUS CONFESSION: Shintoism

CORPORATE RELATIONS: Loyal

SPOKEN LANGUAGES: Japanese (Native), English (Fluid)

Visual Reference

Photograph taken of LtCol Rockwell in Marine Dress Blues shortly after promotion to Battalion Commander.

Service Information

OPERATING FORCE: 3rd Regiment, 4th Combat Division of Marine Space Force 3

CURRENT COMMAND:
1st Battalion ‘The Bleeding Wolves’, 3rd Regiment - Battalion Commander

USS Yokosuka (Bougainville-Class) - Commanding Officer

DATE OF COMMISSION: 21st of March, 21XX

Battalion Flagship: USS Yokosuka

SHIP NAME: USS YOKOSUKA

SHIP CLASS: Bougainville-Class

SHIP DESIGNATION: Light Attack Transport

MAIN ARMAMENT:

4 Railgun Systems

6 Ship-to-Ship Missile Bays

1 Light-duty Orbital Strike Cannon

2 Heavy-Duty Orbital Strike Cannons

SECONDARY ARMAMENT:

2 Heavy Anti-Aircraft Turrets [Primary Use: Fighter, Bomber and Patrol craft]

2 Heavy-duty Point-defense arrays, 1 Medium-duty Point-defense array [Primary use: Screening against Torpedoes, rockets, other slow-moving projectiles]

2 UD-4 Cheyenne Dropships

CREW COMPLEMENT:

63 Total
8 Commissioned Officers

52 Enlisted Men and Women [Including Maintenance, Medical, Command, Police and Mess Staff]

1 Military Liaison [3WE Royal Navy]

1 Corporate Liaison [W-Y]

1 Weyland-Yutani 3rd Generation Synthetic Unit

CRYO STORAGE CAPACITY:

250 Colonial Marines in Hypersleep-capsules, split between two separate Hypersleep chambers on different decks.

NOTES:

• Ship’s name refers to Japan’s city and naval base of the same name, the latter of which is the biggest in all of Japan and served as an area of joint operations between Japan and the United States following World War 2 and the Reconstruction period in Japan. Lieutenant Colonel Rockwell chose the name to pay homage to both her homeland, Japan, as well as her service to the United States, as a note of cooperation between the two.

• Lieutenant Colonel Rockwell has seen the Yokosuka undergo minor retrofits after assuming command of the Bleeding Wolves, removing parts of its cargo hold and an additional Cheyenne Dropship, in favour of adding one additional Orbital Cannon and two Missile systems. She claims that this is more beneficial for its role as a Flagship of the Battalion as a whole, as it can more aptly provide support both in space and for ground operations.

• Rockwell retains influential ties with her homeland in the 3WE, and loyal, positive views on Weyland-Yutani. Both have time and again been contacted by the Colonel for purchase of weaponry and supplies. Rockwell has not been acting in secret however, on the contrary involving an official military liaison from the Royal Navy of the 3WE aboard her vessel. High Command has taken notice of this, but not yet deemed it necessary to intervene, both because of steady Magpie lobbying by other influential Officers in the Regiment and Division, as well as to not damage diplomatic ties in the Frontier with the only other potential ally the UA has - the 3WE. Intervention continues to be deemed not worth risking a potentially major diplomatic incident with the Anglo-Japanese.

1st Battalion 'The Bleeding Wolves'

General Information

OPERATING FORCE: 3rd Regiment, 4th Combat Division, MSF-3 ‘Herculis’

MONIKER: ‘The Bleeding Wolves’

MOTTO: “Through Blood and Fire”

CLASSIFICATION: Mechanized Infantry; Self-propelled Artillery

COMMANDER: Lieutenant Colonel Misti Rockwell

OPERATIONAL AREA: Neroid Sector, Anglo-Japanese Arm, Outer Veil

FLAGSHIP: USS Yokosuka

BASE OF OPERATIONS: [CONFIDENTIAL]

Combat Information

FULL STRENGTH: 8 Companies, 1.300 Marines

CURRENT STRENGTH: [CONFIDENTIAL]

CURRENT DEPLOYMENT(S): [CONFIDENTIAL]

Company Commanders:

Loading…

Loading…

Loading…

Intelligence Notice

FACTIONAL ALLEGIANCES OF COMMISSIONED OFFICERS WITHIN BATTALION

HAWKS: 45%

DOVES: 5%

MAGPIES: 35%

UNALIGNED: 15%

Personal Relations

The following statements on cited persons by Rockwell have been compiled by members of the Provost Office using various means, be it wire-tapping, direct interviews, rumors or even [CONFIDENTIAL]

Samantha ‘Sammy’ Maverick: “Good enough is a word to describe her, I guess. Rarely seen, rarely heard. Means more to do for all of us - for better or worse.”

Karl ‘Ausbruch’ Walz: “Creeps me out the longer I have the (dis?)pleasure of knowing him. Why does he never take off that stupid balaclava??”

Keaton Howard: “A real pencilpusher if I’ve ever seen one. Still… he was a nice colleague while he was around, surprisingly. Maybe I was a bit too hard on him.”

Booker Peralta: “Tries to fill Keaton’s shoes but is really, REALLY struggling. Needs to wisen up, and fast.”

Nina ‘Salt’ Hange: “A real weirdo. Honestly. It’s even weirder how the two of us managed to get along, given that. She’s nice, though, when you get to know her just a little bit. Definitely has a screw or two loose, but who doesn’t around here?”

Lena ‘Swan’ Lebedeva: “Lena’s a real sweetheart. Unfortunately, sweethearts don’t do too well out here in military positions. Somebody needs to dink her on the head before the enemy does so she learns to stand up for herself properly.”

Cassandra Reed: “Haven’t seen that woman in… a long time, now. Probably for good reason. Heard she made career with Military Intelligence. Probably knows more about my parents than I do. Stop snooping, weirdo.”

Camerona Stroble: “What are you, an idiot?”

Greg Lauffer: “I hate pretentious jackasses, and he’s the biggest of them all. PLEASE stop talking about your made-up medals and victories nobody has ever heard of.”

James Cooper: “I should get around to filing a restraining order against this individual, someday.”

Brad Ward: “Most capable man in Requisitions I’ve seen to date. Always a pleasure working and talking with them.”

Jane Jacobson: “She’s trying to be me, except I’m much better and also I’m laughing at her.”

Bob Cross: “A liability and a half. Probably on a dozen few lists out there.”

Archibald Cartwright: “I hate how the stupid ‘Elf’ nickname has caught on. Can that guy not shut his trap for even one second?”

3 Likes

I can’t believe Misti doesn’t like the two greatest XOs in the entire USCM.

2 Likes

Bob Cross the best CLF agent…

3 Likes

Bob Cross doesn’t legally exist.

2 Likes

I read this only because of Bob Cross.

2 Likes

Why am I not listed? I literally gave you the nickname.

2 Likes

I feel for ya man…

2 Likes

You were unexisted in the Mistiverse after the Medic Marriage Incident on LV.

3 Likes

Throw everything aside, what’s your lore accurate pet?

1 Like

100% a cat. I love cats.

1 Like

common Misti w

1 Like

You are a literal WY agent CO?

Her Dad works for Wey-Yu and she’s from the 3WE. She’s a middle-woman between Hawk and Magpie, really. Bit of both.

1 Like

As I said, WY agent

2 Likes

Thank god Bob Cross was just made up to convince people that the CLF could infiltrate the USCM.

2 Likes

Memory is a bit fuzzy. Can you elaborate?

1 Like

No.

1 Like

they’ve blocked it from their mind, don’t bring it back up unless you want to be instantly BE’d the next time they see you in game.

2 Likes

blow up

3 Likes

I will (in Helldivers)

1 Like