USCM Dossier: PFC MURPHY 'MURPHS' MAJOR, GOD'S STRONGEST MT

Name: Murphy Major -The Least Controversial MT-
Aliases: Murphs, BIG TECHNICIAN
Height: 5’7ft
Weight: 157 lbs
Hair color: White
Eye color: Black
Marks: white hair, a pronounced scar on her face on the bridge of her nose, and numerous scars all over her body, from gunshots, burns, and slashes.
Personal items: An M10 helmet with an old ballistic goggles attached that she would constantly wear no matter the situation, claiming it to be her “lucky helmet”.
Birthplace: LV-42069, UA
Date of birth: 13-10-21XX
Languages: English,Gaelic, Deutsch.
Dislikes:
USCM Tofu MRE, MPs, Communists, UPP, authority figures, paperwork

Lore:

Murphy was born on LV-42069, a alien planet with a human colony on it, her whole family was killed and she was saved by Colonial Marines and since her whole family was dead they let her join at 13. Murphy became a smartgunner at 14 and killed 500 morbillion xenomoprhs so the Colonial Marines promoted her to Lance Admiral of the whole fleet. When the alien war broke out, Murphy demoted herself back to PFC to fight the xenos herself.

Security Recods:

-Too many to be listed here, but keep her away from an ID console AT ALL COST or she will summon the ancient spirit known as “BIG TECHNICIAN” and [REDACTED]

(I have a more serious one coming up, just too lazy to polish it rn )

6 Likes

An esteemed member of the MT gang. Proud to serve along side you.

2 Likes

i hate this mfer so much. MT gang is too strong MY TASER IS GONE

3 Likes

Once you enter our swamp its joever, trol emoji

3 Likes

MPs and MTs enter the squared circle in the kingdom of madness. Only the cream of the crop rises to the top.

Would

Murphy really be one of the deranged ones

1 Like

Murph is not deranged. She conquered the kingdom of madness.

BIG TECHNICIAN when it’s Murphin’ time

3 Likes

I loved that part when BIG TECHNICIAN said, “ITS BIGGING TIME!” and bigged all over the CIC. So sad that she was executed shortly after, what a hero

truly the biggest technician

The dossier loaded onto the screens of the shadowy MPcord.
General muttering was briefly heard. The room quieted as the hooded leader leaned forward.

“We wont even vote. Mark this motherfucker for fun reduction and meta arresting”

Everyone nodded as her information was added to the list.

2 Likes

Challenged accepted. The Beacons have been lit. Big Technician calls for aid. MT gang rise. Lord of the Rings - Lighting of the Beacons [HD Test] - YouTube

Murphy will be martyred for this :sob: