[USCM] Marine dossier: PFC Ruben Benitez

this is a copy paste from the old forums, since this dossier is old as f. you might see names of people that simply don’t exist anymore.

Sin título

BASIC INFORMATION

Name: Ruben D. Benítez.

Date of birth: July 14th, 2156.

Place of birth: Earth - La Habana, Cuba.

Religion: Catholic.

Assigned to: USS Almayer.

Squad: DELTA.

APPAREANCE:

Height: 6’1 ft.

Weight: 191 lbs.

Hair: Dark brown.

Skin tone: White.

Race: Hispanic.

IN-GAME STATISTIC (outdated)

MEDALS

O2BOCmj

BATTLEBUDDIES & RELATIONS

• Ramon Mckendrick: Not a man of words but actions.

• John ‘Spartan’ Murry: If you wake up with a lust for glory, Spartan is your battlebuddy.

• Barnabus Jones: Sometimes, just a bad situation can create a better friendship than any chat would.

• Jools Kirby: Follow blindy to hell. You’ll return.

• Luis, nickname ‘Mises’: One of the few authorities that deserve to be listened.

• Reno ‘Weenie’ Story: A noble man, good people doesn’t last in war but he did.

• Jackson Dee: Courage, Duty, Honor all in one man

• Leonel Berkheimerr: Need something built or repaired? Don’t search for anyone else

• Luna ‘Firecracker’ Thyatos: Soft-handed yet brave. She will keep you alive if you’re not that f**ked

• Khan Degei: Old mongolian marine, he’s like taken from a history book about ancient warriors.

• Dolthgar “Fire” Folk: This grunt is crazy. But he’s one of the most ruthless marine I’ve met, would fight at his side anytime.

• Bran ‘Survivor’ Jast: At first sight, his nickname made me smirk. However, his performance on the battlefield made me change my mind about it, now I consider him a truly veteran. Did he went to space 'nam? can’t remember. I need a cigar.

• Darius Ico: Angry marine, so angry, always yelling at comms because our incompetence. Can’t blame him, good soldier nevertheless. Trust this man.

• Vanechka “Sleepy” Penkina: During a drill that went really bad we got sick with rads, everyone had different hallucinations but mine was this lady kicking my ass for like two hours, no matter how much I yelled her to stop. After that, everytime I see her she’s doing something weird. Or punching someone else, coincidence?

• Taegan “Mouth” McCarthy: Sadly, I’m not good with names and I can’t remember his. But I do remember his nickname. Loyal and a competent team worker.

• Brady Morales: He’s here to help.

• Nyxia ‘50’ Cals: A knife rig? what the hell she’s going to do with that shit.

• Chen Westinton: He’s the King of Disco.

• Claymore Allister: Weird name but I won’t complain about his skills on the battlefield, he can hold his shit together.

• Emily Skyfall: A female grunt, however she doesn’t grunt at all she just shoots and pass the ammo. I like it.

• Taros Chain: He’s a filthy ‘Bravstard’ but he’s an old friend from Space 'Nam.

• Uriel Turner: A veteran, even if he’s a little battle-worn he still has a joke to share or a smile to give. I don’t understand.

• Lochlann Healy: Commie killer.

• Emilio Greene: I like him, everything I expect from a charlie buddy.

• Dominic Powers: A competent grunt with one job, like looking myself in a mirror.

• Ed Trevor: Not a big fan of marines who handle snipers, but I trust this one to do it.

• Peter Kumar: A good charlie marine.

• Kieth Grimes: Hunting buddy.

• Greg Calimotski: Competent deltard medic.

• Park So-Hee: There aren’t many women around leading a bunch of fools, but this one is good at it.

• Ulman Strootman: I don’t know what to say.

• Eric Penton: Old man.

• Stefano Griffoni: He is a Padre.

• Daniel ‘Exo’ Aye: Grizzled grape that you see around sometimes.

• Barry Pecker: A no-fear marine, frontline camper, vanguard fanatic.

• Jessica Weiss: a Vanguard marine that is proficient with the carbine. Oddly enough right?

• Phillip ‘Avalanche’ Murray: ‘You gaze upon a man that smells like blood mixed with commie shitstains and a red headband that perfectly fits his bucket shaped head’

• Aabid ‘Angel’ Al-Farsi: A flechette enthusiastic, you don’t see these e’ryday.

• Sally Shears: Fighting gal’, I’ve never seen her knocking someone out tho.

• K. Drayco: An old stray that knows his shit.

• Joseph Murta: flexing on them gooks all night long.

• Samantha ‘Riggs’ Rigga: Delta at heart, but not at looks.

• Kai ‘Ducky’ Duckworth: Afromarine

• Nathan Harold: always trying new (sometimes useless) weapon loadouts

• Jeff Jenkins: A long forgotten marine that cryo’d and never woke, the mad axeman.

• Cheng ‘Monk’ Chang: Unga dunga giv MD dunga unga buckshot NI HAO CHARGEE

3 Likes

Dossier may be old as fuck but goes hard as fuck. So many legends of this game. Makes me nostalgic to see all the old names. What a time it was.

2 Likes