Admin who banned you?

Host

Total Ban Duration

Forever

Remaining Duration

FOrever

What other servers do you play on?

Nothing

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?

None that I know of

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?

No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?

Yes

Reason for Ban:

Cheating

Links to previous appeals:

None

Your appeal:

I don’t cheat. Pretty bold statement but I guarantee I have never actually used cheats on CM. There’s really not much else I can say without any evidence of me cheating sent to me that I am able to refute/explain. I’m going off on my own words to be trusted but over my 2.5 years of playing on CM I can’t think of one sus moment that I’ve had as either side. The only role that i’m fairly ok at is warrior, and its the first thing I started playing when I first logged on to CM and is what I have been playing for a long ass time. I don’t own, distribute, or touch cheats. I can’t really defend myself in any way without a single crumb of evidence that I can explain my decisions, what I did, or possibly provide a fuller clip (since I record most of my rounds). I’m also certain most people that I’ve interacted with over my time on CM could understand that my skill level on CM has never changed dramatically or increased suddenly, i’ve only ever grinded in order to get better at a caste that I liked playing which was warrior. Any staff members who want to talk to me more feel free to reach out because me cheating doesn’t even make sense to me.

Resolved - Denied, permanent bans may not be appealed for 6 months. You may appeal on 11/30/2023.

1 Like