[Ven's] Ability to make Separate Keybinds For EACH xenomorph class/strain

As title say, i suggest adding separate keybinds for each xenomorph class/strain

Why?
Because i want more costumization on each class to what key i need to press to use ability, instead of need play same thing like 4-5 times to remember keys, just to decide switch xenomorph class/strain and now same binds show different order of abilities (god i hate that).

I know you can switch keys, but its for all xenos, not for specific ones.

3 Likes

Honestly I wish you could just make different keybind sets, like you can make different characters, so you could switch between them. It would be useful not only as a xeno, but as a marine as well, because different builds might need different keybinds.

1 Like

Big agree or being able to swap orders of abilities (i.e., which ability is counted as ability 1,2,3 etc.)

For xenos you can actually set up a macro for each ability, just check its name in the alien tab, i.e. “pounce”, “crippling strike” etc.

1 Like

I keep thinking of making a MR reordering xeno abilities. The problem is that it’s gonna break muscle memory for a lot of people and they’re gonna complain.

My general idea is that most castes have one initialization ability that you start with, but actually don’t need to switch to that often, only when you reset. Then there are quick draw skills that you switch to after you initiate. So move all initiation abilities on say 1, while 2 and 3 should be for quick draw ones.

There are some harder cases like base ravager where you can argue that the cut is the initiation ability and the jump is a quick draw, since ideally you need to charge it up first.

slight problem: those are the intent buttons.

Obviously I meant Xeno-Ability-One and so on, but was too lazy to type, because it’s not likely that anyone would misunderstood it. Well, I was wrong.

1 Like

Seriously, this. I would kill to have different a different bind setup for playing Doc/CMO than for playing a CT/PFC. This would benefit everyone.

anything is good, just please someone make this real, i will polish your boots!