Victory

I appreciate it.

Ryan a/k/a copper you have been a homie from day one when I joined this community. You policed my ass and taught me to be a marine. I would love to sit down and have a beer with you sir. I sincerely thank you from the bottom of my heart for supporting me. That is why you get mentioned in the homie section.

2 Likes

Good lad, come up here we can drink a 56L keg of beer and I can cook up some banger Indian food.

1 Like

I liked that you quoted me.

BUT the quote was “When you play delta you will end up in the hive 10 minutes after landing… one way or another.”

Get it right nerd.

1 Like

Honestly, I was arguing on discord, which is quickly lost in the script. You went the much better path of using the forum. :slightly_smiling_face: Thank for picking a better place to stand and fight.

And yes, Akira Toriyama will be missed. He put the Frog in Frogzeke. The character design for Chronotrigger was awesome.

2 Likes

I apologize.

2 Likes

@copperkast and @FrogZeke

Sounds amazing my dude. Frog, you are a man of the 90s like me. Chrono Trigger was the best RPG of the 90s.

1 Like

It really was, and so few people played it as it was one of the last games released on the SNES.

2 Likes

A great game.

RAHHH DELTARD PRIDE

2 Likes

WORLD WIDE. Deltard for life. We dare to be stupid.