We need more AMERICAN PRIDE RAAAHHHH

As a proud tri-striped patriot of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (I’m Canadian) I’ve noticed the LACK of PATRIOTIC Materials present in the game. Therefore everything should be re-sprited to include the god given red white and blue of AMERICA.

RAHHHH

Inspired by my current trip to florida.

Image related, everything should look similar to this.

5 Likes

A shoulder patch that says “My other Squad Lead is a Charlie.”

4 Likes

We’re already Americanizing CM. Just take a look at what word we’ll ban next to sate the insatiable easily offended average LIBERAL!!!

Mods this is a joke please do not BAN ME I LOVE [REDACTED]

4 Likes

Like why isn’t the USS Almayer covered with a GIANT American flag??? All that grey and no flag? What are the MT’s doing instead of painting the ship red, white, and blue?

This is ridiculous. :us:

3 Likes

You have guns.

4 Likes

You guys already got armour and everything written without the “u” in-game cause “reeeee, the whole world spells it armour, but we need to be special”. No need for more flags.

2 Likes

Incorrect. There is always a need for more flags.
download-1

4 Likes

I am a proud American. My family has been in this country since at least 1756. American is in my DNA and I am proud of it.

2 Likes

Also have a book written about my ancestor. I own a copy of it.

1 Like

Oh really? Sorry if this is too personal, but what’s the book’s name?

2 Likes

Good point. I will act as King Solomon and split the difference. I will DM you the name. Sound good?

1 Like

Er, my DMs are closed, sorry. I’m fine not knowing, though. So don’t worry about it.

2 Likes

The thirteen (now 50) colonies will be ours once again!!!

2 Likes

Can you send me the name as well?

2 Likes

I can message you via the Forums.

1 Like

It’s fine, really.

2 Likes

forth of july event where marines have red white and blue uniforms when

2 Likes

Protecting the red white and blue

1 Like