Westrover - Yautja Application

Yautja Application - Westrover

What’s your BYOND key?

Westrover

What’s your Discord ID?

WestRover

Do you have a regular character? If so - what’s their name?

Marine: Cynthia Morrison, Synth: Grace Xeno: CY-xxx-N

Yautja Info:

What’s the name of your Yautja?

Tau’ke

What clan are you joining?

Djar’ce

If minor: Give your clan lore.

Yautja Character Story:

A group of Marines suddenly rush up and start shooting you. How do you respond?

If I am taken by surprise, then I would try and leave the area as quickly as possible and study the group figuring out the next steps I should take. Assuming I am decently away from the front lines, it would be reasonable to assume they are actively trying to hunt me I would return to the group. Pick out one of them to make example of and mark them to hunt. If the group is persistent, I would slowly whittle down the group, warning them if they continue by hanging bodies or using my translator.

Another Yautja hunted and killed a target you had marked. What do you do?

I would on instinct deem it necessary to insult the other pred for making such a dishonor. I would ask of them to announce of their dishonor to other Yautja, as a mark of shame. If they refuse-- then I would offer a dual. The Honor Code must be enforced.

6 Likes

Marine Hours:

Xeno hours:

6 Likes

Mentor & Synth. Can be trusted. Easy +1.

5 Likes

Chill person and can only remember positive interactions

+1 can’t wait to see you on the pred salt player reports

4 Likes

Fake person, Ireland isnt a real place. Great player though, +1

4 Likes

Oh yeah, I forgot to post my time-zone too

I play GMT(+00:00)
and I usually play either early mornings, or late evenings-- though I never kept away from staying up all night if ive been enjoying myself .

If council has concerns about seeing me, I am more than happy to battle buddy so you get a better feel for me as Marine.

2 Likes

I have been seeing Cynthia ever since I became a mentor myself, they are good to be around of, and I do not remember seeing them indulging themselves in negative behaviour against players or general gameplay

+1

4 Likes

Westrover is a solid player in the community and has improved alot since when I first saw them years ago, I have no doubt they’d make a great predator one day if accepted +1

3 Likes

Solid player, can rp, cant do backflips though
+1

3 Likes

+1.

5 Likes

Interacted with and seen Cynthia Morrison/Grace multiple times and can say they have good roleplay. Westrover is a long term community member who has been a mentor for some time and is trusted with the Synth whitelist. I am sure they will do the Pred whitelist justice +1

4 Likes

I’ve interacted with this player numerous times while playing CM and outside of it on the Discord. Good player, knows what they’re doing, and will be more than capable of holding the predator whitelist! +1

4 Likes

+1We’ve been in CIC and Delta together for a good handful of rounds and they’re pretty good at RPing and and not being a dick. West would be able to maintain the spirit of the WL

4 Likes

You’ve shown improvement.

+1

4 Likes

Just giving the heads up my playrate is going to drop a lot over the next week- busy with personal stuff should be back to normal the week after!

3 Likes

+1!! Had nothing but great RP experiences IC, and enjoyable interactions OOC, even if the hulkamaniac KO’d their synth twice…

3 Likes

+1, seen a few of their rounds and are a good player

4 Likes

solid synth +1

2 Likes

Accepted.

The main reason of this being accepted is your proven reliability and widespread community support and reputation.

This was very on the line, as your story was NOT up to our standards at all.

We hope that you think on your character before playing our whitelist.

Welcome to the hunting grounds.
Your permissions will be updated within 24hours, if not contact higher ups.

3 Likes