We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled.

Pulp-fiction GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
Where lounge?

I hear it has been quietly removed without announcement.

5 Likes

Amen brother. Where did it go. I had gold in their. Solid 24 Carat. Like the Library of Alexandria, lost to time. We mourn.

5 Likes

I always wondered where the private lounge is, now I know that admemes just use that promise to get people to engage in like-farm threads and spamming threads (like https://forum.cm-ss13.com/t/weve-been-tricked-weve-been-backstabbed-and-weve-been-quite-possibly-bamboozled/ or How did you find out about SS13?, totally likefarm and spamming threads) and then ban everyone for like-farming and spamming!

5 Likes

OK, apologies for necroposting, but I just got my gold medal back and still have no lounge. Someone add it already

1 Like

YEAH. GIVE LOUNGE.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Yes, gimme lounge! Who’s forum manager again, was there even a new one after @thesoldier?

1 Like

We fight for the right to post. In the lounge.

2 Likes

I wanna ping the forum manager until they give us a lounge, but who is it? @biolock maybe?

1 Like

I ain’t shit, but a lounge could be nice :slight_smile:

3 Likes

OF COURSE BIOLOCK WANTS TO ‘LOUNGE’ AROUND. But yes, a “haven’t managed to be perma-banned” lounge would be funny.

4 Likes

Maybe @harryob could add a lounge?

1 Like

Bring back the lounge. It was great. We have hookers and black jack. Good times

2 Likes

We once had a level 3 lounge?

1 Like

Yes. It was taken from us for unknown reasons. Lost to the mists of time or admin intervention. It was a glorious place like Atlantis.

2 Likes