What do you guys think of NNA?

Now, before you start. Yes I - Nina - play a Xeno that is named NNA. Some of you may ask, isn’t this LRP? Referencing your own Marine alt as a Xeno Character? This has to be a rule, right? To this I have to say SHUT THE FUCK UP

Generally, I try to do my best as a member of the hive. I don’t kill anything mind you, cause I can’t even slash with the directional clicking enabled. No, instead I just click on already uncouncious people as a Carrier with a hugger in hand after pressing Z. Very engaging gameplay. I am a proud Carrier/Healer main you see. I haven’t played Xeno in 37 days mind you, but I am sure you remember one of the stunning times when I walked up to you emitting recovery pheroes, sloshed my blood on you and said “baaaaaaaai”. And you said within your mind within a mind “what the fuck was that? what is wrong with that sister?” At least I hope you didn’t. Love me. Please love me. It’s so cold.

You may ask, “what is the point of this post? You are a motile organ of a perfect mind. How did you form a sense of anxiety so large you’ve sought self-assurance through communal begging. You are effectively a toe begging for compliments. I don’t know what your toe is like, but mine most certainly doesn’t self-actualize - let alone beg for the validation of it’s ego within the non-hensile world.” The answer is that yes I am a very fucked up toe. Give me a hug.

2 Likes

Sticking out my Gyatt for the Rizzler. I’m so skibidi

5 Likes

bro please bro lemme get some clout bro cmon bro just a drop bro cmon I been grinding bro I just need a little clout to get me through the week bro

9 Likes

Who?

1 Like

Gross

1 Like

Sleep on a cheese grater

3 Likes

The third paragraph feels like something writen by AI after being exposed to Reddit for too long

1 Like

You can do the hive shaker, huh? The bug shaker; gimme the bug shaker, dude, shake your ass! Take your claws off it and shake that shit. Pull your carapace up, I know you can shake it, shake it! Yeah that’s some bug ass right there. Oh yeah, that’ll work. You got the booty, dude! God damn. Look good, bro? Yes. Yeah nice, huh? Alright that’ll work for him. Put that heavy armor on.

4 Likes

mommy give me royal jelly mommy give me royal jelly pls pls plzzzz i wanna evo pls mommy mommy MOMMYY!!! MOMMY!!! ROYAL! JELLY! MOM MOM MOM mommy pls ovi mommy ovi ovi OVI OVI MOMMY. MOMMY. OVI. MOMMY. MOMMY. GET YOUR FAT ASS BACK FROM THE FRONTLINE AND GIVE ME MY FUCKING ROYAL JELLY. mommy pls emit recov recov mommy mommy pls recov no what the fuck mommy emit warding mommy why emit frenzy EMIT WARDING MOMMY mommy PLEASE phero i need phero mommy mommy pls weed mom mommy mommy

I KEEP HEARING THESE FUCKING NUMBERS ARGH

1 Like

meooooooooooooooooow :3

I really tried to channel my inner “Rick & Morty writers’ room” for that one.

1 Like

What did I just read?

why are so many acid goop threads rife with schizo-posting

because it’s for “off topic discussions” aka we talk like mad men

please be my wife

1 Like

naynay cring

1 Like

:yum:

Yall need to go touch grass or get back on yer meds. XD

1 Like