What would you bring back to the game (something that was taken away)

I don’t know, just a question, what I would like?
would bring back the
“APC” because I had a lot of hours with it and it was also a lot of fun at some times, that thing marked my game experience.
(The other armored vehicle that are in game its kinda sad you just go alone and that its Well, I haven’t had much experience with this current one, but I don’t think better then the APC) (my opinion)

1 Like

Endurance 5 survs baby lets fucking goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

4 Likes

Medical APC was the fucking shit. Nothing even comes remotely close to performing surgery out on the front lines and the marines just keep stacking more and more bodies inside the APC. Everyone yelling about their broken hand while you’re dealing with like 4 hugged, 2 ruptured lungs and a poor private with a lost limb. That was the pinnacle of medical for me and where I got most of my doctor hours, there’s nothing on the server that can compare with front line surgery. Now doctor sucks.

But ngl it was overpowered, one plat medal doctor with a half decent driver could legit carry the marines.

2 Likes

Decent weymeds, the weymed re-stocking nerf sucks ass.

3 Likes

the helmetless PVT medhud, large mag/shell pouches for vendor points. RPing have a cybernetic eye for Gramps/1 more mag/1 more tube of shells was awesome and the latter two reduced req begging.

3 Likes

Return chef’s and req’s engi skill.

2 Likes

The APC, of course.

2 Likes

big true, i quit playing MST before MST lost their engi powers but even selling one’s soul for golden apples when the brig just has them for no reason broke my chef soul. the CL’s requests and bargains meant nothing

2 Likes

What’s about the old ranks?

3 Likes

Old medical sprites, new ones are shit.

9 Likes

Tank

1 Like

Shaman

2 Likes

Boxer old survivor stats, quickclot

1 Like

Veteran PFC kit

2 Likes

pre-rework sentinel. I don’t care about scatterspit strain I want my long ranged neuro stunlock back.

1 Like

yeah i know this at the worst way possible[i deploy med apc and no doctore came]

2 Likes

Yeah the old tank was fun but i just played 1 time with the tank … and its was the best one but then stoped its was just like 1 round wit the tank and them boom gone… sad

1 Like

I miss the old RTO/Techwebs, calling in the moba unit upgrades via drop pods on the frontline was peak fun for me

1 Like

Ranks, not tanks.

1 Like

I want to die of fucking appendicitis again

2 Likes