What's One Small Thing Fellow Players Can Do To Make Your Round Better?

I’ll start:
I fuck up as Marine. A lot. I’m not able to play consistently, so I’m usually out of the loop when it comes to new updates. This has manifested in accidentally fumbling grenades after they couldn’t be thrown over barricades anymore, and trying to adapt to the new medical meta that month. It’s not common, but when people have stepped aside to IC or LOOC help guide me through something that a guide may not have covered: it really helps!

As Xeno, I usually struggle at the front when it’s too crowded to easily navigate, and I’m not robust enough to run along by myself and pick people off if they’ve got literally any back-up. That’s why I really enjoy grouping-up with other bugs, or when they split-off to help me out. Whether it’s picking-off stragglers, helping to melt flanks or build “checkpoints” around tunnels for resting to heal, it really does help the experience a lot.

1 Like

Stop being so obsessed with winning or losing. Xenos are particularly bad at this, and one queen to be unnamed in general.

Yes… xenos won… but only because we forced 3/4 of the hive to afk and wait in caves under threat of banishment… to slowly cap marines one by one by one over a 3 hour period.

You won a game in the most ugly and boring way possible. Yuck.

10 Likes

tackle fight me for half an hour having it slowly escalate into a 40 man brawl with multiple mps dead

4 Likes

Maintain a minimum spacing of 1 tile from any other marine, especially when in combat.

3 Likes