Whitelist Application Hall of Fame

I’ve been reading a few whitelist applications, and seen on the vast majority of the denied ones and in whitelist applications help on the discord suggestions to look at the best accepted apps. I also distinctly remember seeing an excellent predator application story, to which several WL councillors commented saying it was one of the best stories they had seen for an application.

Having now remembered that, I realize that I can’t actually find these applications, nor the excellent stories they had anymore. So I thought that we should have some kind of subcategory for exemplary applications, not only for helping people with their own applications but just to save the great writing that went into them from being forgotten.

1 Like

From Ideaguys to Policy Feedback

forum stuff is Policy Feedback, don’t ask

You can just read the sitting senator’s and councilors applications too. Tho tbf my synth app was dogshit so maybe not such a great idea always.

1 Like

Generally its a safe bet to review applications that have been accepted to gauge the calibre and standard of which others have been accepted. You don’t necessarily need a “hall of fame”

Kan’yee w-est

3 Likes

You can read the feedback in any application that’s been processed and it tells you what the senator and councilors liked about it and disliked it.

1 Like