Who is the President in the year CM takes place in?

Seems weird that I have to frag bugs and communists while I don’t know who the President is.
What if the President is a communist (upp spy) or a liberal (bug sympathiser)?

3 Likes

me

2 Likes

The President of the United America’s will always conveniently have their name rubbed off of any official report to make certain we never know the truth.

1 Like

I’m guessing their name is rubbed of private documents not meant for public eyes while public documents have their name on it. The question still stands… Who is he?

1 Like

The president is some unmemorable dudebitch who gets barely mentioned in the RPG book. Which is why in my ALIEN RPG homegame, I retconned him to be Obama.

2 Likes

its only natural that the president is W-Y - resurrected Nixon

3 Likes

Photo of 2182 UA president:

5 Likes

I found a picture of our president

images

Oh my, I even heard he’s coming to the Almayer to give a speech. Wow, I sure do look forward to hearing him speak.

8 Likes

(The Marines want him alive because he is the president, Mr CL needs him alive so he can use him as a scapegoat, CLF want him dead because ave true to Khan, UPP is indifferent)

1 Like
3 Likes

Correct.

He’s not “ressurected Obama” He’s just Obama. My players were very happy to meet him because half of them were Indonesians (I think?) and they thought that he grew up in Jakarta.

2 Likes

Guys its Lex Luthor

1 Like

Clone of Arnold Schwarzenegger.

No, that was 2171’s president and it was a clone of dutch.

2 Likes

Oh ya, good point.

2 Likes