Accused BYOND key:

Not sure

Accused character name:

MA-547-G3

What rule(s) were broken?:

Meta Gaming

Description of the incident:

Hey,

I have a link of the entire thing happening in the evidence tab, I’m a little tired of the excuse of xeno’s wandering onto a cloaked tarp bag but my scenario was, really, really special and that’s why I’m writing out this report for meta gaming, since for me it felt extremely obvious, either by getting UAV’d, ratted out by dchat, xenochat or maybe even meta discord/chat

Round started with me saying everyone should rally LZ2, I realized most of the survs were really bald and that we probably didn’t stand a chance, after fighting a lil on the LZ I decided to break free from the hold and flee south to LZ1, no xeno followed me. Things were quiet for about 5-10 minutes, up until a few xeno’s just ‘stumble’ upon me and randomly check the exact position I am in. Luckily, I recorded the entire ordeal and after ahelping I was told that MA-547-G3 was the first one to mention I was in there in the corner.

The ‘special’ thing being is, that all survs died at LZ2, none of the xeno’s followed me to my exact location yet they just stumble upon it randomly and I’m a bit tired of these things happening since it’s quite obvious that randomly stumbling upon the exact bush is a lil suspicious. Pretty sure that even if I packed the bag and like, placed it south side of botany they would’ve convieniently found me there too.

Anyways, the only xeno I found was MA-547-G3 staring at me, but it started with 1 runner and then 2 runners fuckin about and I have no clue what happened or how they kinda found out about my bag.

When you’re being chased, and you mysteriously dissapear it’s a risk to be found since they’ll right click and check all the bushes, however I was not chased at all and you can even see in the vid all xeno’s were focussed on LZ2 survs, killing them, then coming for me and my exact location later!!!

personally I think someone just dm’d them a screenshot of my exact location through discord or something else and then they found me. These things are really hard and shitty to prove but you gotta admit no one just stumbles upon you cloaked exactly like they did, I will keep reporting this on Kutjevo too and recording whenever I take a tarp bag and I’ll pick a different location next time and you’ll see it happen again with another random xeno.

I hope some action will be taken again them, once again, I’m not really one for permanently banning anyone who has put alot of time into CM, so I hope it stays with a warning or something.

SMALL EDIT, if xeno’s can hear the SURV radio then uhhh, this entire report is obsolete and I’m gonna withdraw it instantly since I just realized the surv radio was on in my pouch.

Evidence:

4 Likes

I played the synthvivor, Day that round, dying at LZ2 with the other survivors. There were enough xenos that I cannot say a xeno did or did not follow Ron Fields from the hold. I can say that I followed him after my death as he was the last survivor alive. I was not the only ghost that was orbiting Ron. The other ghost was in default marine gear with helmet. I want to say the name was Angel, but I’m not 100% certain about that.

1 Like

I’ve asked mods/admins to take the report down since me and Mage talked on discord about it, the only thing I’m not sure about is the tile range xeno’s can pick up the surv radio through the tarp bag while it’s in your pouch.

Mage tends to check bushes when a tarp is missing. I did pick a slightly obvious spot.

However, my reasoning was that all the survs were really dead and it’s convenient a runner named UAV dragged mage’s ass up to the LZ, to check said bushes, there were arround 6-7 survs, they all died got capped, no reason for xeno’s to go on a wild goose chase to check for any of the rest. Main LZ is mostly always north, it’s a lil SUS they just happen to stumble upon my bag by right clicking through the one particular bush I’m in. No other bushes were checked.

Still, I’m fine with this report getting deleted for now, I’ll definitely pick a weird spot next time if I ever have to tarp bag again and wait for anyone to just stumble upon me when I don’t have the radio on.

I’m not even one to usually use tarp bag since I love fighting as surv but, survs did not stand a chance this round so I fled. It just all felt a lil supicious. But once again, I flagged the report and I’d like it to be taken down. Thank you!

2 Likes

Closing this per the OP’s request.

2 Likes

Removed report:pendinglogs

Added report:denied