Admin who banned you?

Grimreaperx15

Total Ban Duration

N/A

Remaining Duration

N/A

What other servers do you play on?

None

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?

No

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?

No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?

Yes

Reason for Ban:

Transphobia, Hostility to Staff and Community members

Links to previous appeals:

Willzadl - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban) - looking back, unacceptable.
Willzadl - Ban Appeal (Timed Ban) - extremely childish

Your appeal:

I was searching for my username online, and I saw one of the old appeals I made, it reminded me of the time I spent on this server which I have forgotten. I decided to read it, and was frankly appalled by the things I wrote, and how I could’ve thought that it was acceptable.

In the past 3 years, I would like to say that I have changed completely as a person, and I feel extremely guilty about the way I treated people on this server. Because of this, I’m really glad to have been able to create this forum account to appeal, not for my own benefit to continue playing on the server, but to apologize to the staff and members of the community which I treated poorly.

I am deeply sorry for my actions, and don’t want to be mechanically forgiven and allowed access to the server again, but again to make it clear to people that I have changed, and would like to be redeemed for the things that I said, and to have this resolved for me personally.

My beliefs at the time were absolutely off-kilter, and altogether not my own, as I was in a very bad position socially and looked towards people who held homophobic, transphobic and racist ideologies which I was, unfortunately, impressionable to. I have since left those people behind and am now reminded of what I have done, and would again, like to say sorry.

I won’t try to drag this out or create sympathy, I only want to say sorry. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to do so, be it intended or not.

Hello, so I do want to call out that I feel this is a pretty solid appeal, if this wasn’t a C-Ban I would be inclined to see it through. However given the nature of C-Bans, it’s not within my authority to lift.

I would recommend taking this thread and having a conversation with either Frozen or Forest (our current hosts) as they are the only people who can rescind c-bans.

1 Like

Added appeal:denied and removed appeal:waiting