Admin who banned you?

BoardsOfCanada

Total Ban Duration

30 days

Remaining Duration

28 days

What other servers do you play on?

None other than blackstone.

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?

No.

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?

No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?

Yes

Reason for Ban:

I was pretty new to blackstone and ss13 as a whole and some high ranks or what I assume were high ranks, came up to us and shoved us out of the way and told me and my brother to move. My brother got angry and told them not to shove us. One of the high ranks said he would decapitate us if we speak again, so we bashed both of them with our spikey club like weapon and killed them. Then we went to sleep in game. I had gone afk for about 10 minutes to use the restroom. Apparently in that time I was pmed by an admin and he felt that I was ignoring him. I would have most definitely responded if I was at my computer. The ranks I killed which were included in the ban note are “towner” and a “sherrif”

Links to previous appeals:

N/A

Your appeal:

I don’t fully understand exactly what I did wrong since I am a bit new to blackstone and ss13 as a whole but I do understand to a degree that maybe I am not supposed to kill high ranks without good reason. I would include ignoring the pm from the admin but I didn’t willingly ignore him, I was using the restroom while pmed, but I do apologize for any distress I may have caused to any higher ups.

7 Likes

bro, this is CM, not Blackstone

3 Likes

what’s cm? and where can I find the blackstone forum

9 Likes

hey there, this isnt the correct forum, i tried finding the blackstone forum for you but there doesnt appear to be one, so heres a link to their discord instead

im going to be closing this appeal since its not for our server, i hope you understand and can get this sorted our

5 Likes

Added appeal:denied and removed appeal:waiting