Admin who banned you?

mistermoon

Total Ban Duration

was not specified

Remaining Duration

61.2 days

What other servers do you play on?

Mostly the main server and goonstation3

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?

I was banned on the main server which is the ban im appealing so i can no longer join any server

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?

No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?

No

Reason for Ban:

This happened about 7 months ago so the exact details are a bit fuzzy thus the N/A response on a lot of the questions. We were deploying on a mission and somebody came up to me and stabbed me in the chest so i shot him and then a couple of people started shooting at me so i shot and killed them aswell. All 3 of them died so I got taken to jail handcuffed to a bed and pmed by an admin. Somehow i got out of the bed which I don’t remember how, but I did and I used something (don’t remember what I used i think it might’ve been some sort of plastic utensil) to break the window. The guard tried to attack me and bring me back in so I killed him. I was brought back to the bed (don’t remember how) and pmed by an admin again. He then noted my username was “N!gg@Olympics1” which was an alt I had recently made for a different game but I had forgotten to switch to my main “Yugo00982”. I was banned for a week. The admin told me next time to play on an account with an appropriate name. After the week was up I joined on my “Yugo00982” account. From experience multikeying does not work when banned on byond which is how I knew for sure I was unbanned. I joined and about an hour of playing while stocking up on gear I was pmed by the same admin. He asked me if I was “N!gg@Olympics1” and why I was on the game. I told him that he told me to log into an account with an appropriate name once I got unbanned and that I had followed his instructions. He then proceeded to ban me with an undefined ban time saying that he would be applying for a permanent ban. About 6-7 months later I try to join because my friend suggested we play together to find that I’m still banned and that the ban reason had changed and so had the time.

Links to previous appeals:

N/A

Your appeal:

I do believe maybe I shouldn’t have stabbed and killed the guards and instead calmly attempt to explain to the admin exactly what happened. Their logic was that since he stabbed me I didn’t have the right to shoot him and that I should’ve stabbed him back (I didn’t have a knife or any sort of weapon capable of stabbing somebody) which made me angry and I didn’t see the logic behind it so I became restless.

Hello Yugo,

Your ban reason is: “Multikeying - Joined on another account while under a 1 week ban”

So, to be clear, this ban appeal should be oriented towards your ban for multikeying, not the ban which you were caught evading (as that would have already been expired).

You were banned on 2023-08-31, on the account “Yugo00982”, and joined on the second account, “niggaolympics1”, on 23-09-03.

Multikeying is against this server’s seventh rule. Please explain why you broke that rule and why you feel your permanent ban should be lifted.

Hello Yugo,

As you have not replied to this appeal response in 8 days, it will be closed. This appeal is denied, feel free to re-apply in 30 days.

Added appeal:denied and removed appeal:waiting