Permanent Ban

What is your Bancode?

REF-21OCT2020-P145SA

Admin who banned you?

Don’t know

Total Ban Duration

Remaining Duration

What other servers do you play on?

I haven’t played SS13 in a long time. I think I haven’t played since I got banned from here years ago.

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?

Unsure.

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?

No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?

Yes

Reason for Ban:

Griefing.

Links to previous appeals:

None.

Your appeal:

This happened a few years ago but I think I was ban evading and got caught. I’m not sure what I did to be banned for griefing though.
I’ve matured as a person and want to play CMSS13 again, I’ve been thinking about it lately and I’ve tried to log in every now and then but just now I’ve decided to write an appeal.
I will not ban evade ever again or even give you reasons to ban me in the first place. I would like to be able to play this game again.

Hello Zawax,

Your account is being taken under review.

Okay.

Have you played on any other servers since you were banned from Colonial Marines?

Now I am playing TerraGov Marines

And I think I played the STALKER server for a round the other day

Alright, in discussion with other members of staff we had to make a few considerations: your note history, the appeal itself, and the length for which you have been banned. Your note history is terrible, specifically your history of multi-keying. With that said, you have also been gone for a long time, and a permanent ban is only permanent insofar as staff does not have confidence that you will follow the rules.

However, we need something on which to base our confidence. Please contact the “TerraGov Marine Corps- Pillar of Spring” administrative team and seek out a vouch of good conduct. They can either create an account on our forum to craft a reply or they can message me directly on discord. If you decide to begin playing on a different server to generate a vouch, it must be a publicly listed and well-known server. Please do not attempt to forge a staff member’s account, as I will be verifying with the staff member directly on their server once/if they have provided a vouch.

This appeal is denied however you may re-appeal as soon as you have the aforementioned vouch.

Added appeal:denied and removed appeal:waiting