REF-11JUL2020-P111SA

Admin who banned you?

doenst show

Total Ban Duration

doenst show

Remaining Duration

none

What other servers do you play on?

mostly the fallout server who come and go, paradise and other vanilla servers like fulp, bee and monke, goon and other obscure less played servers

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?

none other, just CM

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?

No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?

Yes

Reason for Ban:

it shows griefing, but the reason are multiple

Links to previous appeals:

dont have any

Your appeal:

I was young and stupid coming to meet the game through the cazum tide, hardly knew english too, resulting in cringe situations where I would poke my nose in other peoples business.

meeting my sticky ban after a argument with a admin, ending with me saying - I will just create another account and get back - (not knowing the concept of sticky ban).

I did in fact created multiple accounts without knowing the consequences, accounts that names are mtofx, mtofx2, and more abbreviations of that, now I will use my normal one ze.goiaba, if I get banned on this account I will simply move on.

I just remember being a stupid young kid easily getting into conflicts that would be easily avoided if I had the mentality I have today.

conflicts like the time I team killed a bunch of teammates because someone called me cringe, ruining the game of bystanders ( breaking rule 4) .

trying to play MP thinking it was cool not knowing it was a job for someone who wants to enforce the rules, using too much force and being a full on shitter( breaking rule 4 and 10).

I see today that everything could be easily avoided if I just respected everyone like a human being and simply kept minding my own, for now own I will treat everyone else like I want to be treated.

Hey there, can you list all of the ckey’s you’ve connected with please?

the one I am using right now is Ze.goiaba, then there was MTofx, mtofx2, mtofx2004, mtofx2000, I think that is all

Alrighty zegoiaba. Four years is a long while. We’ve looked into everything and chosen to lift the ban on your CKEY: ‘ze.goiaba’

That being said, please don’t fall back into griefing and mulitkeying & other rulebreaking again. Have a good one :slight_smile:

Appeal Accepted.

1 Like

Added appeal:approved and removed appeal:waiting